Is it advisable to sell at intraday high and buy at intraday low?

hmsanil

Hi all

I have a question,is it advisable to sell at intraday high and buy at intraday low?

Because i have read that generally during intraday a stock will have some good correction from its Intraday High And Intraday Low.

Please share your thought about it

Thanks Anil

asnavale

Hi,

Is there any indicator to cross confirm intraday high and low with buy sell signal?
Any high whether intraday or even a 1 minute high will be known only after it is over and the next price is lower. So, intraday high will be known after the whole day's trading is completed. Similar is the case with intraday low. Therefore, no indicator can tell you what is intraday high/low. If such an indicator exists, then everybody would wait to buy at intraday low and sell at day's high. In that case no trading will take place as every body is waiting to get the required price and no selling/buying takes place. Just imagine, you want to buy the newest car. Can you do it? The moment you purchase it the next car produced is the newest car. Think over it logically.

-Anant

amanfree

It will be better if u do the opposite, buy at the high and sell at the low. Just paper trade and compare the results :)

asnavale

It will be better if u do the opposite, buy at the high and sell at the low. Just paper trade and compare the results :)
You can't do that even. To Buy at High and Sell at Low you should know the high and low. Obviously you can not tell what is day's high and low till the trading session is complete.

-Anant

bashasm

Hi all

I have a question,is it advisable to sell at intraday high and buy at intraday low?

Because i have read that generally during intraday a stock will have some good correction from its Intraday High And Intraday Low.

Please share your thought about it

Thanks Anil
Catching the tops is a myth, at least you can't do it consistently