IRIS(spider software) IS IT WORTH IT?

sir ,

i like to know that rather than iris ,I shall go with wich software.

and I also eager to know that u r using which software and from so long?

I am using spider iris from last three months but i dont get proper result.

what should I do? Can you help me in this regards....

try the tdi pro from truedataindia. They just launched the beta version of their new application. They say have official nsedotex datafeed.It's lot cheaper than iris.....

i am a user of spider iris for one year
my strong advise is that if and if you have full knoledge about graphs and their indicators and you wants to trade in each and every script by just it is going high or just its volume is high then only iris is for you
clearly note that iris has capability to find out in which stock volume is high and price is going up and displaying this stocks on screen but
DO YOU HAVE COURAGE IN YOURSELF for jumping in that stock? without any previous or past knoledge about that stock then only go for iris.

and

and
if you want most of good thing in charting software and have less than 5 years of experience in charting then go for FXCentral's metatrader it is the tremendous software this software is so much user friendly that you can't belive
KINDLY NOTE THAT METATRADER IS the only software which is used by most of the brokers in foreign country for forex treading and FXCentral provides that same plateform for NSC treading
spider iris cost is 62 to 65000 per year
metatrader is far better software than iris with just 1655 rs per month subscription if you don't like you can cancel your subscription next month then why we one should try iris with 65000 ?
keep in mind that two brother or two sister are not always similar same way don't try to find out query searching facility in metatrader this facility is only for advanced and courageous aggressive traders and totally useless for 95% yes 95% traders like us who have value for his capital and who buys or sells stock like reliance also if and if behavior of reliance assures it will go up
i strongly believe that most of traders will never trade if iris is tells stock like xyz is rising and with volume

Hi
Do you tell me the formation of Rainbow pattern on EOD charts which taught to you by iris technicall team ??????????????

If that is not so, ask that team for Rainbow pattern chart. Thats very good indicator for positional and investmnet as well.
If you know that its my humble request to send me the details of formation..

fxgood

my strong advise is that if and if you have full knoledge about graphs and their indicators and you wants to trade in each and every script by just it is going high or just its volume is high then only iris is for you
clearly note that iris has capability to find out in which stock volume is high and price is going up and displaying this stocks on screen but
DO YOU HAVE COURAGE IN YOURSELF for jumping in that stock? without any previous or past knoledge about that stock then only go for iris.

and

and
if you want most of good thing in charting software and have less than 5 years of experience in charting then go for FXCentral's metatrader it is the tremendous software this software is so much user friendly that you can't belive
KINDLY NOTE THAT METATRADER IS the only software which is used by most of the brokers in foreign country for forex treading and FXCentral provides that same plateform for NSC treading
metatrader is far better software than iris with just 1655 rs per month subscription if you don't like you can cancel your subscription next month then why we one should try iris with 65000 ?
keep in mind that two brother or two sister are not always similar same way don't try to find out query searching facility in metatrader this facility is only for advanced and courageous aggressive traders and totally useless for 95% yes 95% traders like us who have value for his capital and who buys or sells stock like reliance also if and if behavior of reliance assures it will go up
i strongly believe that most of traders will never trade if iris is tells stock like xyz is rising and with volume
But metatrader have its own limitations, so it won't suits for professional class charting end as well, it can be useful only for retail side traders not professional analytical desk, who can afford Reuters or Bloomberg class of access.

and

and
Hi, can u pls share any trading strategy that has worked for u using IRIS. It will be very useful to us. Thanks in advance.

vu22rps

No I do not think so, I've diverted from spider s/w since two years and now happy and comfertable with Amibroker and Realtime data from third party works out much cheaper ..

Nareshji, where o u get metastocks at 1600 Rs a month subscription .. i called up their distributor in India and they said the software itself cost 75000 rs and 54000 for feeds ??

is it worth getting amiborker?? i have tried looking and playing with it to understand support and resistance lines in it .. but am unable to find it