Invictus Trading Diary

Invictus

Bhai you are doing good, keept it up . These silly mistakes do happen initially when we are excited or not focusing completely on our trades.
Thats true,, I was not completely focused.. was watching youtube - "salman dance"..:oops::sorry:

Invictus

LONG banknifty 24762.3, 1 lot, Exit at 24774.9, Profit = 378.00

Here on 1 minute chart my systems gave 3 trades here amd there, On 5m its a very good trend with just 1 trade.

Invictus

My 1st MCX trade with this system. Originally my plan was to trade MCX on 1m also. But both NSE and MCX on 1m became too tiring and exhausting. So from today I started MCX with 5m chart on Rainbow system.

LONG 742.3, 1 Lot, Exit 751. Profit = 2175.00

Invictus

You got a short entry after that sideways... Y didnt you picked it up?
I have mentioned the reason, I dId not get any price retracement to enter short

Invictus

I have been going through one dilemma. Here it is -

Currently I am trading NIFTY and BANKNIFTY future in 1m chart. My average lot size is 2. Assuming NIFTY at current level of 10100, 1 trade will make the totoal trade turnover to 30L. Lets say I did 3 trades (which is very usual for a 1m chart trading), my total turnover per day is going around 90L and sell side turnover is around 45L. This will attract STT (1K/1Cr) of 450 rs and transaction charge of (240/Cr) of around 200 rs. Adding brokerage, GST, stamp duty, and other fees, the daily total brokerage for the day could go around 1K.

This happened with me few days back before I joined traderji. I had done 3 sample trades on NIFTY on that day, but resulting a loss of 120 rs only. (1 trade ended at 1 point profit, and other 2 trades were scratched). In 1 minute chart trading its quite usual to get more scratched trades and small profit trades. The number of trades are also more. The next day on my contract note my net deduction was -1064.00 rs.

Today also in BNAKNIFTY my system gave 3 trades, where as on 5m chart there was just 1 trade from morning, and being closed at more than 250 points profit. Well its not the profit which is my concern as I know there might be some other day where 5m chart wont give any setup, but i might get profit on 1m chart. My concern is about the charges associated with the trades, lets say I manage to catch the same 200/250 points from 1m as well, but the thing is there I will be paying the STT and other charges 3 times. So this costs are eating up a lot o profit earned, and on a small profit days it also eats up the main capital.

I am a small trader and also less experienced. But I have enough experience in trading with out proper risk management and I ended up loosing a lot of money. I am finally left with 1.7L rs, This is my last resource. I cant afford any mistakes now. So my dilema is -

1. Am is doing right by trading 1m chart with this small capital ? As the number of trades increases and so are the scratch trades, I am paying a lot of other commissions.

2. Will it be right to trade 5m chart with this small capital. I might get lesser trades and with more accuracy than 1m chart in a month. But the trade risk might goes up.

Experienced traders, and those who are trading 1m chart regularly please suggest me what do you think of the situation and how do you deal with this ??