Investbulls down

rajsingh

The investbulls site is down since yesterday. Does anyone using or connected with investbulls let us know whats happening.....:(

Dear Investbulls IEOD Downloaders,
I salute legendary Satyaji and Pramodji for serving our community of analysts and traders without any expectations. I also thanks whole Investbulls team for their kind contribution for this great task. I pray to the God for healthy recovery from their technical problem. I believe firmly that U all friends agree with me without any hesitation. We all R with U dear investbulls.
Thanks,
-tkamal

Last edited:

AW10

This just reinforces the requirement of having alternative datafeed source as backup(atleast for seroius traders).

And more so, for the investbulls team to have a disaster recovery of their site. In today's environment, it is lame excuse to say server crashed. It just tell how poorly planned is their IT infrastructure.

Wishing them best of luck.. and more then that to all traders out there who depends on them.

Happy Trading

Thanks sir

Last edited:
Source for One minute IEOD data of Nifty script and Nifty Future h t t p : //amibrokertraders.blogspot dot c om
Remove space and replace dot with (.)

looser

Source for One minute IEOD data of Nifty script and Nifty Future h t t p : //amibrokertraders.blogspot dot c om
Remove space and replace dot with (.)
they dont have F&O data