Intraday secret

Raju

Hi Ricky,

I usually play swing .But am very much interested in Day-Trading .
I have sent u a mail on ([email protected]) along with the attachment "Secrets to Successfull Short Term Trading using High Probability Support and Resistance levels".
Please read it , it can be usefull,though I am a newbie but I usually share whatever I get to read and experiment.

All the Best.

Raju,

hi

using pivot point calculator for both sensex and nifty and the stock u are trading will easily assist in holding or selling your position.

hi

using pivot point calculator for both sensex and nifty and the stock u are trading will easily assist in holding or selling your position.
I agree. I have been using pivot points for my intraday trades and making good sense to me. Made quite some money by using them.
The only caution though is not to be greedy. I take a 0.38% SL from my purchase price and if the stock hits the SL i move out of the trade. Though sometimes greed takes over too, but that is subject to individual way of trading. Incase one need pivot point prices, for all NSE scrips, you can refer to twonahalf.com. On the candlestick chart, on the bottom right corner you can find a green table. This table lists the R1, R2, S1 and S2 for any scrip that is selected.

Regards

Manoj T

Hi all,

The pivot point and the support and resistance levels are so easy to calculate. The formula is given below :

Pivot Point = ( High + Close + Low )/3
S1 = 2 * Pivot - High
R1 = 2 * Pivot - Low
S2 = Pivot - (R1 - S1)
R2 = Pivot + (R1 - S1)
S3 = Low - 2*(High - Pivot)
R3 = High + 2*(Pivot - Low)

S and R stands for Support and Resistance levels respectively.