Intraday nifty option trades..must end month in profits

Nextgen_trader

Trail stop Hit!! . 5350 was not broken..

As NIFTY TRADING very narrow range for the time being i would like all to book profit 200 qty at first target .

only remain 50qty for 2nd target. I will update if we have proper moves in nifty.

until then please book 200 qty at first target.

Thx,
KP

Nextgen_trader

Just thought of summarizing all the rules of the game. I will post the same rules(in case of no change) post on every 4th/5th page for some days in this thread. May be helpful for the new FOLKS as quick snapshot.

STRICT RULES to Follow(those who want to trade):-

Example of call :-

Buy Nifty 5400 PE only @144 target 154 & 170 Stop-loss 133.

1)One must enter the call once price touch's/crosses 144 . No entry before GIVEN price.
2)Must book 80% of your Quantity at first target. Once you book 80% of your qty then your stop must move to Entry Price+1 RS and look to book your rest of the qty at target 2 or AT 3pm which ever comes first.
3) Once you enter in trade must follow stop loss to exit in case of reversal.
4) Please follow stop & targets to exit/profits based on the rules. Do Not expect/wait to post updates about exits . Only one update will be given once the call become active/live.

Caution:- Please don't REENTER/CHASE/AVERAGE if we are ON Opp direction simply exit@Stop. Trade consistent and please maintain same Quantity. My qty is 250 always. Based on your comfort enter in trade. STRICTLY DON'T change Quantity like one day with 100 and other day with 200.

NEVER BREAK THE ABOVE RULES. THE DAY YOU BROKE THEM YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH GOOD LOSSES:lol:. I FOLLOW THEM WITHOUT BREAKING :cool:.

Thx,
KP

Last edited: