Intraday nifty option trades..must end month in profits

Nextgen_trader

Can i buy @ 105.5?
My suggestion .Lets leave buddy for the day. we are wrong on guessing and some news on RIL if RIL turns +ve NIfty still can go up (not sure upto where it will go) and don't CHASE/AVERAGE. If you are really dont want to go -ve for the day like me PM me .I will give you another call .. i m looking to enter however still waiting for confirmation.. but tat should not cover in this thred IT might be in profits or loss

Thx
KP

Nextgen_trader

Hi Kumar,

Sometimes the signal also guide us to loss. No system is perfect. Thanks SL helps to limit loss.
Hi Jeareh,
100% Agreed. I never play without stop loss and i never broke my rules . No average business..No revenge/multiple entries too.. Asked every one to do so who they wish to follow!!..

do you mind confirm the given link is viewable or not.

Thx,
KP

Last edited:
Hi KP,
Good starting boss. Also the discipline mentioned in rules is nice. Only disciplined traders survive in market for long time. Keep it up.:clap:

Nextgen_trader

Hey have a doubt is your Profit and loss (Excel sheet) is this correct for the day 1 which is Rs:1500 it should be Rs:2428.. Correct me if i am wrong..

Thanks
First day i was waiting for 2nd target with rest 100 qty. unfortunately stoped(entry Price) out. SO i calculated profit 150qty with first target . Hence 1500..

I will follow the same procedure as tats wat i earn from tat call..

Thx,
KP