Intraday Gartley in Nifty!!!!!

winstonn

Hi friends,

here is a good oppor to learn gartley Bullish pattern. Who say's intraday trading is risky?

Gartleys are over a 70% accurate in all time frames.

See the chart for garley set up, how the entry was made and how the target was pre decided based on fibs level.
Bingo!!!!!!! the 127% extension was achieved and then came the fall.;)

5min chart, will not bore u :D , see it and learn and then earn

Regards,
Winston

Last edited:
U

uasish

Hi friends,

here is a good oppor to learn gartley Bullish pattern. Who say's intraday trading is risky?

See the chart for garley set up, how the entry was made and how the target was pre decided based on fibs level.

Regards,
Winston
Wow ,now Gartley !! How do you detect these ?

Asish

swagat86

Hi friends,

Regards,
Winston

Hi Winston,

Lemme just say this. just this kind of fomation is never a gartley. I can show u hundreds of such formations. A very important thing is that BC=CE exactly as per ur chart. Did u measure them?

Gartley hav to be considered always with Fibonacci measurements. u cannot say a gartley is a gartley till it has some corelation with Fib nos like 0.618, 1.238 etc.

Went rading gartley if ur keeping a target of 1.27 ul get chopped off many a times. the bes targets are 0.38 and 0.5.
This link has all the details.
http://www.traderji.com/equities/10580-bearish-gartley-nifty.html

AFL link
http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=347

Thanks

winstonn

Hi,

i mainly focus on price related patterns for higher success. All are those patterns. I beleive price is the best leading indicator.

Search on investopedia.com for gartleys, u will know it.

You know in Sesagoa , on daily charts, bullish gartley was formed and then it ran like hell!

regards,
Winston

winstonn

Hi swagat,

i think u r rushing,

in my charts, there are A, B, C, D, E points.

none price segments are equal, all according to fibs by Mr. Gartley.

please read the original gartley on investopedia.

Regards,
Winston

swagat86

Hi,

i mainly focus on price related patterns for higher success. All are those patterns. I beleive price is the best leading indicator.

Search on investopedia.com for gartleys, u will know it.

You know in Sesagoa , on daily charts, bullish gartley was formed and then it ran like hell!

regards,
Winston
Dear Winston,

I dont think its prudent to just trade on guidence of Investopedia. many things there are basically to promote the ads and less to provide gains to the people like us.

For price related patterns u must go in for fractals or candles. gartley is all about Fibs and u cant just take a bit of it and go in for it.

we all here to learn and im just sharing my knowlege and ideas.
Rest its on u.

thanks

U

uasish

Winstonn,
I was thinking Wolfe,Gartley,what next.Tried to code Gartley in Metastock 14 months back ,but the fib relationship between different legs was awesome to code ,hence abondened it.

Asish