Intraday calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bthakwani

Jupiter is in oversold territory.. Above R2 bounce back will happen...soon

S 2 S 1 Pivot R 1 R 2
50.30 52.05 55.00 56.75 59.70

Ispat is in bullish zone...and on the upside...Hold for 26-29 levels...

S 2 S 1 Pivot R 1 R 2
20.55 22.10 23.10 24.65 25.65
hello arvind ji..

im new to trading and while doing some research i have seen at many places the same s2 s1 pivot r1 r2 thing that u have mentioned here...

what they recommend is that one should go long above r1. but i dont understand most of it..

could u pls explain what is the significance of these support and resistance levels and where should one look to enter and exit...

like the info i had today was:-

shree renuka sugars:-

s2 s1 pivot r1 r2
90.3 91.8 93.9 95 96.8 and it said to go long above r1 i.e. above 95 but the stock never reached 95

the same was with icici bank:-

s2 s1 pivot r1 r2
1105 1118 1131.2 1149 1170 and icici bank didnt go above 1140.

i have similar info of stocks like reliance industries, LNT, tcs, chambal fert., DLF, orchid, hindalco etc... and all of them never reached the r1 today...

pls enlighten me..

thanks..

n_arvind2000

hello arvind ji..

im new to trading and while doing some research i have seen at many places the same s2 s1 pivot r1 r2 thing that u have mentioned here...

what they recommend is that one should go long above r1. but i dont understand most of it..

could u pls explain what is the significance of these support and resistance levels and where should one look to enter and exit...

like the info i had today was:-

shree renuka sugars:-

s2 s1 pivot r1 r2
90.3 91.8 93.9 95 96.8 and it said to go long above r1 i.e. above 95 but the stock never reached 95

the same was with icici bank:-

s2 s1 pivot r1 r2
1105 1118 1131.2 1149 1170 and icici bank didnt go above 1140.

i have similar info of stocks like reliance industries, LNT, tcs, chambal fert., DLF, orchid, hindalco etc... and all of them never reached the r1 today...

pls enlighten me..

thanks..

Stock analysis is performed over 30 (Short), 60 (Inter) and 120 days (Long) and then analyzed to come up with an overall analysis of the stock.

How to use Pivot based trading system :

1. Pivot is an important value here.
2. Look at the price of stock/underlying at 9:15-9:45 am. (half hour after market opens)
3. For Resistance and support values, you can choose normal values or fibonacci values. Both give good results. It depends upon you which suits you.
4. Keep a target of 0.75% or 1%. Put Stoploss of 0.5%.
5. There are various scenarios which can occur at 10:25-10:30 am.
1. The price is below the Pivot but above S1.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above Pivot (If price reaches above Pivot) and sell below S1(if the prcies goes below S1).
2. The price is above Pivot but below R1.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R1 (if the price reaches above R1) and sell below Pivot(if the price goes below Pivot).
3. The price is very near to pivot (+/- 0.02%)
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R1 (if the price reaches above R1) and sell below S1(if the price reaches below S1).
4. The price is between R1 and R2.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R2 (if the price reaches above R2) and sell below Pivot(if the price reaches below Pivot). the important here is not to sell below R1. You must sell below Pivot.
5. The price is between S1 and S2.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above Pivot (if the price reaches above Pivot) and sell below S2(if the price reaches below S2). The important here is not to buy above S1, buy only above pivot.

prst

today morning, i entered jindal photo at 222..
it slided and hit my stoploss at 220..
sold at 220...
then after a while, it rose to 245 :(

would hav made 2k :(

n_arvind2000

today morning, i entered jindal photo at 222..
it slided and hit my stoploss at 220..
sold at 220...
then after a while, it rose to 245 :(

would hav made 2k :(
bad luck..but again..if a stock is in bullish zone with upside and you had bought with cash in hand and not on margin....it is always advisable to hold...
Those stocks will outperform even in market downtrend...

bthakwani

Stock analysis is performed over 30 (Short), 60 (Inter) and 120 days (Long) and then analyzed to come up with an overall analysis of the stock.

How to use Pivot based trading system :

1. Pivot is an important value here.
2. Look at the price of stock/underlying at 9:15-9:45 am. (half hour after market opens)
3. For Resistance and support values, you can choose normal values or fibonacci values. Both give good results. It depends upon you which suits you.
4. Keep a target of 0.75% or 1%. Put Stoploss of 0.5%.
5. There are various scenarios which can occur at 10:25-10:30 am.
1. The price is below the Pivot but above S1.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above Pivot (If price reaches above Pivot) and sell below S1(if the prcies goes below S1).
2. The price is above Pivot but below R1.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R1 (if the price reaches above R1) and sell below Pivot(if the price goes below Pivot).
3. The price is very near to pivot (+/- 0.02%)
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R1 (if the price reaches above R1) and sell below S1(if the price reaches below S1).
4. The price is between R1 and R2.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above R2 (if the price reaches above R2) and sell below Pivot(if the price reaches below Pivot). the important here is not to sell below R1. You must sell below Pivot.
5. The price is between S1 and S2.
In this scenario, you should buy the stock/underlying above Pivot (if the price reaches above Pivot) and sell below S2(if the price reaches below S2). The important here is not to buy above S1, buy only above pivot.
thank u sir...

this works like magic...

a few more doubts...

in case of icici bank today... at about 9:45 the stock was above pivot and below r1... so that means one should do nothing, right...

secondly... do i need to look for the scenarios u mentioned just once in the whole day i.e. at about half an hour after the market opens... or these scenarios develop more than once in a single day...

once again thank u for the info... i was trading blindly for the last one month... u've given me eyes sir... thanks...

prst

bad luck..but again..if a stock is in bullish zone with upside and you had bought with cash in hand and not on margin....it is always advisable to hold...
Those stocks will outperform even in market downtrend...
very rightly said..
if i had bought in cash, would have surely held till evening..
margin is a dangerous weapon..
better to buy worth 5k and hold , rather than buying worth 20k and panic .

Status
Not open for further replies.