Interesting Trends

insider

DHAMPUR SUGAR- IT IS BUILDING UP A SIGNIFICANT BASE AT THESE LEVELS.SUCH CHARTS LEAD TO HUGE MOVEMENTS.CMP-110.5 .STOP LOSS-102.TGT-135-40.

KCP-A VERY IMPRESSIVE CHART.A VERY GUD BREAKOUT.CMP-247.STOP LOSS-215.TGT-315
OVERALL ALL THE CEMENT CHARTS R LOOKING GUD.LOOKS LIKE THIS SECTOR WILL FIRE IN THE COMING DAYS.FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS FOR SURE.

THE TWO SECTORS THAT R MOST IMPRESSIVE R BANKS ESPECIALLY SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF THE TRADING PORTFOLIO FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS SHOULD BE CONCENTRATED ON THESE TWO SECTORS.A STRATEGY ON PNB HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.BANK OF INDIA SHOULD BE BOUGHT ON PULLBACK WITH STOP AT 140.CHARTS OF PSU BANKS R SPECIALLY IMPRESSIVE.

ALOK INDUSTRIES-THIS IS ANOTHER ONE WHICH AS BUILT SUBSTANTIAL BASE GET IN WITH STOP AT 62

Cnx madcap is showing tremendous traction and a very smooth upward movement.
EVEN BETTER THAN NIFTY.
BANK NIFTY HAS GIVEN TREMENDOUS BREAKOUT AND THAT SIGNALS THAT IT IS GOING TO BE A SECTOR RIGHT IN FOCUS OF BOTH TRADERS AND INVESTORS.SO LET US ANALYSE GUD CHARTS IN THIS SECTOR EXCEPT PNB AND BANK OF INDIA STATED EARLIER.

ICICI BANK-LOOKING STRONG MEDIUM TERM INVESTORS CAN PUT STOP AT 605.JUST A BREAKOUT NEEDED IN ONE TRADING SESSION AND BLOWOUT RALLY STARTS

HELLO,

I am following the market trend of some of these since few days.Being a newcomer I am looking for the right time to jump in.What will be the suggested buy price,stop loss and targetted market price for the following stocks:: (as of 15 sep)

RCOM
BHARTIARTL
REL
TATATEA
BALRAMCHIN
EKC
KCP
ICICIBANK - Is this fine to concentrate on banking sector.
satyam/wipro/infy/tcs in IT Sector.

Will be very thankful for ur valuable replies.

insider

HELLO,

I am following the market trend of some of these since few days.Being a newcomer I am looking for the right time to jump in.What will be the suggested buy price,stop loss and targetted market price for the following stocks:: (as of 15 sep)

RCOM
BHARTIARTL
REL
TATATEA
BALRAMCHIN
EKC
KCP
ICICIBANK - Is this fine to concentrate on banking sector.
satyam/wipro/infy/tcs in IT Sector.

Will be very thankful for ur valuable replies.
WILL REPLY IN THE WEEKEND

insider

A Risky Counter Can Be Considered Named Agrodutch Industries.there Is Not Enough Technical Build Up In Terms Of Volume But Price Pattern Does Suggest That This Counter Is Going To Give An Upward Breakout.cmp-26.macd Has Given Positive Divergence.a Very Tight Stop At 22.5

Vishesh Info- Cmp-41 Stop –35.tgt-50
But Here Is My Most Favourite Charts-zee Telefilms Has Broken Out On All Time Frames Right Now One Of The Most Beautiful Charts.along Term Stop Can Be Put At 285 And Enjoy The Ride. Should Be A Grt Contributor In Nifty Moving Forward

insider

Swapna Y Our Queries

Rel Communication-cant Comment Not Enough Data

Bharti Airtel- A Great Chart If U Hold It No Question Keep Enjoying The Ride.if U Don’t Have It Then U Can Initiates Short Term Trade With Stop At 425 And Longer Term Stop Would Be 400.

Rel- It Is Consolidating Between 450 And 480 Levels An Up Move Starts Only Once It Crosses 480-500 Which Is A Huge Resistance Area.till Then Expected To Be Range Bound.below 420 –425 And The Chart Becomes Ultraweak So Not At Stock To Be Entering Right Now Till It Crosses 480-500 On Closing Basis

Tatatea- Again A Stock In Downtrend Disturbing Aspect Is That It Has Gone Down Below 800 On Significant Volumes.not A Good Chart Below 700 And It Is In A Long Term Downtrend.reduce Positions On Significant Upmoves.

Ekc, Kcp And Icici Already Posted
Infosys Is A Gud Chart But Volumes R Not High Suggesting There Is Not Much Trading Interest
Satyamcomp Is An Ok Chart U Can Put A Short Term Stop Losses At 780and Hold On