Interesting Observations..

jallanankit

my friend... in this scenario...if nifty goes down frm here, I will gain in both nf & put, on the other hand, if nifty goes up, I shall stand to loose in both the instruments...where is the hedge??
I m very sorry..!!
u need to get LONG in NF

some mental error..(sorry)

anuragmunjal

I m very sorry..!!
u need to get LONG in NF

some mental error..(sorry)
even if I go long on NF, my profits wd start above 5400(expiry) or if nifty makes a very sharp move upwards and gets close to 5400 with a few days to expiry..on the other hand, my put may expire in the money with just 7 days remaining (which is more plausible) and I shall be taken to cleaners paying the stt..

regards

KID_of_MARKET

So, Ideally (Theoretically) I have to purchase that option (5400 PE OR 5500 PE) and hedge against nifty i.e. buy the nifty (I think You have made Typo)and ultimately square off both the position after 2-3 days, and MAKE GAINS DUE TO MIS-PRICING.

But...
IMO, 5400 PE or 5500 PE does not enjoy as much liquidity as other strike price option which are nearer to current price.
and hence you can't get opportunity to sell the option after buying one ( you need buyer for that, If you get, he will be demanding as I am(i.e. without time value))and ultimately you have to exercise the option at the month end, and at month end you will not get TIME VALUE OF OPTION.
So, Things not working IMO.

What's your view??:):p

jallanankit

So, Ideally (Theoretically) I have to purchase that option (5400 PE OR 5500 PE) and hedge against nifty i.e. buy the nifty (I think You have made Typo)and ultimately square off both the position after 2-3 days, and MAKE GAINS DUE TO MIS-PRICING.

But...
IMO, 5400 PE or 5500 PE does not enjoy as much liquidity as other strike price option which are nearer to current price.
and hence you can't get opportunity to sell the option after buying one ( you need buyer for that, If you get, he will be demanding as I am(i.e. without time value))and ultimately you have to exercise the option at the month end, and at month end you will not get TIME VALUE OF OPTION.
So, Things not working IMO.

What's your view??:):p

Sorry for late reply
My view is a little different here..

I agree tht the volume is less.. But u have BUYERS and SELLERS... see the values now..

PE at 470 and NF at 5029

So getting 18 and loosing 16..

Not a good job(We did not enter in two Open positions for just 2 points)

i will hold on and look for more..

Bro plz give me ur id or no or add me on yahoo
maulik_gosai2007 @ yahoo com ..keepp dot between yahoo com ..urgent need help & let me know for turning point nifty said abt tht

jallanankit

Since one of the threads which I opened is active and alive, I intend to post my some of my key learnings here(which happen t be trades on a simple MA system) the full details which i will explain later..(provided i taste some success..) I will try to post the trades in live market(a 5 min gap should b excused)..

Will reveal the strategy if i found 10 successful trades or a 1000 points in NIFTY future..

This is an attempt to help me not to get astray and in turn help all my frnds hre..!!

very good Thread Ankit.
If possible then start discussion on Gap up or down market opening. I have seen this situation destroy our normal trading set up. I have gained some knowledge. If you want then I can start sharing here.
Debarghya Mukherkee

Since one of the threads which I opened is active and alive, I intend to post my some of my key learnings here(which happen t be trades on a simple MA system) the full details which i will explain later..(provided i taste some success..) I will try to post the trades in live market(a 5 min gap should b excused)..

Will reveal the strategy if i found 10 successful trades or a 1000 points in NIFTY future..

This is an attempt to help me not to get astray and in turn help all my frnds hre..!!

jallanankit

Debarghya mukherjee..

hii...
its nice to have u here.. Of course u can share your knowledge.. Welcome.. i m been following ur thread but believe me i m messed up with too many things.. like.. too many trading systems, strategies and much much more.. Now i have a lot of afl and i m trying to get benefits of all.. besides tht i m still messed up..
So after all this stress and pain and too much readings on TJ, i have realised tht it is a long term chart which i should rely on and as many say hre TRND is my FRIEND, so hre i m like many to catch the trend right from its start.. well if i taste success or if not, i m thankful to a lot of guys hre.. some enlightened me on trend searches... some on options and some on some others.. yet this strategy is a simplified startegy and mostly positional..

Anyways u r welcome.. do continue ur good work and one more thing..

i was subscribed to ur thread "intraday profit system" but god knows y, i m unable to see the present posts, the day when paul had a computer prob and u came to the rescue is the last post for me to see there.. however i get a msg whenever a new post is made but anywys i m unable to see it.. Hope mods take view of wats wrong in there..

:D

jallanankit

Well it feels good when someone pats ur back right from the start.. thanks a lot Mukherjee saab for ur confidence..

Hope we do good in days to come..

Besides everything, the last call which generated in the last hour of trade is a SHORT INITIATED AT 4865, the closing price of the last trading day.. lets see how it shapes up..

Nifty is weak on daily charts..
Fingers crossed on first trade.,