Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to clients

Dear Algo,

I have been testing some afls for auto trading, sir I am not able to set some parameters like fixed targets, I want to fix 5 points target in crudeoil, 0.50 paisa in Copper, 50 points in silverm. Please help, thanks

Hi Algo

Please don't get me wrong!

Yes, I know retail investors can't auto trade. My point was that at least one broker in your list couldn't show me how THEY auto trade at their terminal.

But as I said, there is a racket in operation which don't let investors get more entrepreneurial. We have to use AMI or similar charting software. We are not allowed to design our formula/logic based software with auto capabilities. If you do, you won't get data suitable for your program.

mastermind007

Last edited:

mastermind007

Hi Algo

Yes, I know retail investors can't auto trade. My point was that at least one broker in your list couldn't show me how THEY auto trade at their terminal.

But as I said, there is a racket in operation which don't let investors get more entrepreneurial. We have to use AMI or similar charting software. We are not allowed to design our formula/logic based software with auto capabilities. If you do, you won't get data suitable for your program.
sandip1952

Yes, there is certain amount of red-tapism in India prevalent even though it is private sector. It depends on individual but you have to get past it and I guess it ultimately depends on what you think.

I never thot it as impossible and I kept at it leaving my full-time job for this. From beginning of Idea to creation of product that I can actually put in market took me 15 failed attempts and two years before I got the one that I can actually offer. These site contains list of software available. http://algotradingindia.blogspot.in

Although, I myself am the primary customer, because of the architecture, it is also possible for someone else to benefit from it and avoid going thru the hassles.
I am willing to share access to core that provides price feeds and handle order execution which can be appended to any "decision logic" of your choice.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Hi Algo

But as I said, there is a racket in operation which don't let investors get more entrepreneurial. .....
Racket is not just in stock market. Its one of the social malaise too. For instance, Bride's parent would prefer Groom to have a fixed government job.

Last edited:

mastermind007

In Algo Trading besides the Software, High Frequency Trading Platform is equally important for improving the success.

We are a 23 Year old Company with presence in India and East Africa. Our System Building Business Division has forayed into building extreme performance systems for niche areas like "Algorithmic/High Frequency/Auto Trading", Rendering Stations for the Animation and Presentation industry. We now specialize in building systems apropos applications requiring very high performance with sustained turbo boost. Following are salient features of the built systems-:

Building Block is from the unlocked and extreme edition CPU's from intel having Six physical and Six Virtual Cores.
We tune the frequency to 4.7~4.8Ghz on sustained mode by disabling features like Speed Step and Turbo Boost based on CPU Load.
The Memory frequency is scaled to over 2000Mhz giving the requisite pep to the Memory intensive computing.
CPU Liquid Cooling is implemented to take care of thermal efficiency and maintain CPU temperature around 50~55C in Datacenter environment.
We have both Tower and 2U Form Factors available.
Testimonials can be provided on request.
Tested on Both Linux and WIndows Platforms

We have a firm belief that one can take advantage of this augmented performance on your Trading activity and greatly benefit business wise.
What are your base configuration prices in INR. Do you have site (like Dell) which I can customize (add/remove) parts? I would be interested in tower but I don't plan on keeping AC running all the time. I currently work from my laptop with 500GB HD Dual Core 3GB RAM and get round-trip times of 60 microseconds in standard test environment. How much speed improvement can I expect if I implement the same software on your custom hardware.

Algo Trading Application that I currently have is divided over 3 processes and approximately 50-60 threads of which 10 remain running through out the life of app.

mastermind007

Sandip1952

According to you, At what price point is software affordable? I can see so many advertisements on traderji site itself and almost all offer paid subscription to data but you've said somewhere that there are no affordable vendors;

Last edited:

Algo

Hi,
I know. Even i faced it. At present only managemnt is handling the algo trading. So you should contact the respective software vendor. They will connect you to the right person. A relationship manager or call center girl might have never heard about trading let alone algo one...;)

Hi Algo

Algo

Yes. No matter what you do..they will always try to keep a tab on it..
Racket is not just in stock market. Its one of the social malaise too. For instance, Bride's parent would prefer Groom to have a fixed government job.