IndiaBulls!!

Re: Indiabulls Login

yes omkar,

let us see what happens then :rolleyes:
Frankie,

wonder...it didnt block me even after 12 to 14 tries.
Logged in @ 10:30 but even after synch, 5 mins data is missing from each chart.

today quitted with empty pockets :( (wonder.. its because of closing thursday or missing data.)

if it's better not to trade at all these last thursdays & late fridays. theres always exhaustion, low earning & no fun these particular days.

:D So the conclusion is IB have very excellent customer support....if customer is going to suffer they just sense it earliest & try to safeguard them by blocking there accounts.:D

renu daga

hey .... members seems u ahve not looked to my post

upgrade pib by going to teh site,,,and then run pib,,
its going fine

if problem,, pm me,,,
renu
i dodnt knwo todays expiry and u people still out of pib
any prob?,,omkar..

renu,
thanx for the reply.
As I earlier mentioned, I already have latest version of PIB... that is version 4.1 so no need to upgrade. as I said earlier I could log in to PIB at 10:30 am. after 12 to 14 attempts. RM confirmed me the fault was from indiabulls side. even chart data is missing for 5 mins even after synch (from 10:06:20 to 10:11:20)
I was just complaining to frankie for a very irritating trading day after long period of time.
Thnx for the concern.

omkarmango

hello, mirza here (slide show).

you're right even i upgraded though it was not necessary as the site was having a problem. tried with another account still the same. after half an hour one could log in. had it been a wrong password the system would have locked after three tries in this case it was not doing so.

any changes made by ib is immediatedly thrown at the customer by a pop up, so it was not necessary to upgrade.

regards
b.a.m.

Dear all,
here is my story with stupid indiabulls people.After reading through the messages of many boarders here about indiabulls,i decided to close my most account and go to indiabulls.I filled out an application and the sales guy told me it takes about a week.So i went ahead and closed my MOswal account and had the money transfered eagerly waiting for the new account.It was more than 7 working days no replies,so i decided to call the sales guy.Well turns out he was out of town so he never bothered to take calls.another week went by and my money was sitting in the bank.I finally decided to go to IB and chec whats happening,the sales guy i swear the biggest jerk in the world told me they had problems in HQ,hence the delay.I asked him what was the problem,he said i did not sign on the photocopy of my pan card.I was like dude what are you talking of,i asked him to show me the application and there it was my signatures.I was upset and wanted to talk to the manager,again sales guy had a problem taking me to the manager when i did talk to the manager,turns out he is a freekin bigger jerk.He said things happen and we need one more week,it was market hours i didnt want to waste my time over such kamchors so headed back home.Hoping jerks can resolve the issue by this week atleast,almost 3 weeks now.
Freeking IndiaBulls bangalore.:mad:

omkarmango

hello, mirza here (slide show).

you're right even i upgraded though it was not necessary as the site was having a problem. tried with another account still the same. after half an hour one could log in. had it been a wrong password the system would have locked after three tries in this case it was not doing so.

any changes made by ib is immediatedly thrown at the customer by a pop up, so it was not necessary to upgrade.

regards
b.a.m.

Hello Mirza,
thanx for the reply.

Its may be.. renu upgraded & with a coincidence logged in when the problem was cured.
ne way.

my original intention was awareness in PIB users & to discuss further if the problem persisted (as companies thinks consumer is a lonesome poor guy).

attention for intraday analysts & PIB users: intra data files may have data missing from 10:06:20AM to 10:11:20AM.

renu daga

well tech 2 stock,,,

listen,,,i ahve been trading since last 8 yrs ,,and i started on wioth hdfc terminal then / kotak...closed both and opened india bulls ..2 accounts....then opened motilaloswal .com ac....then closed 1pib...then opened with rk global...

nutshell,,,,all are of one dirty bag......slow / slump / irresponsible/,,,no care of clients money ...only there margin ,,,and brokerage...
i ahve experinced all,.,,and everyone ssofware/ realation ship managers/,,and there ability...all bull ****
..just get on with ur work ,,,calling them agian and agin

renu

thanks renuji,
as always you are a angel....:)

well tech 2 stock,,,

listen,,,i ahve been trading since last 8 yrs ,,and i started on wioth hdfc terminal then / kotak...closed both and opened india bulls ..2 accounts....then opened motilaloswal .com ac....then closed 1pib...then opened with rk global...

nutshell,,,,all are of one dirty bag......slow / slump / irresponsible/,,,no care of clients money ...only there margin ,,,and brokerage...
i ahve experinced all,.,,and everyone ssofware/ realation ship managers/,,and there ability...all bull ****
..just get on with ur work ,,,calling them agian and agin

renu