IndiaBulls!!

mitasatyajit

Re: indiabulls.com

I used to trade with indiabulls since 2003 with a brokerage of 2paisa and 20 paisa upto 2006 end. I used to trade regularly (to be precise daily) in future and option market and delivery. During the first half of 2007, I could not trade due to some personal reason and was not in touch with Indiabulls. When I started trading with Indiabulls again from June'07, I watched that they charge me 10 paisa and 50 paisa as brokerage. Moreover in my margin account, I see they will not provide any margin for delivery and reduced the intraday margin drastically. I contacted with RM, and came to know that I am not eligible for the previous brokerage structure and margin facility. I asked him why they did not give me any prior notice on this. Mr. RM said that, they are not supposed to do that, and if I donot agree their present structure I can stop trading in their terminal.

I immediately cleared my funds from Indiabull and started trading with Religare Securities.

Regards.

Re: Indiabulls Login

I am having problem...invalid ID & Pass.

Anybody else ?
yes omkar, i m also facing similar problem in accessing PIB today.

now even my id has been blocked temporarily for 30 minutes, because it says that i have entered wrong id or pass, for 3 consecutive times. :eek:

although i know that i have entered it correctly ..... :mad:

now i will try again, after 30 minutes, let us see what happens then :rolleyes: