Indiabulls brokerage query ? help needed

alroyraj

Hi pundit,

thanks for ur prompt reply. I talked to a indiabulls agent and discussed the brokerage. He is giving 30p and 3p respectively based on my prospective trading volume. However, there is a DP transaction charge of 10/- per scrip transaction. The rest is exactly how u had mentioned. I am reasonably satisfied with their other promised services. I shall take a decision in a day or two.

With regards,
N.B.
Of course since I did not indicate any particular volumes to be traded ,Indiabulls gave a 0.5% (del) & 0.05% (Intraday) . Besides when I tried to inquire what volumes were necessary to lower the rate, they said first trade then we'll see.

What volumes you promised and which city r u from?

alroyraj

Only a Fool would allow his RM on any broker to play with your money.
with indiabulls and reliance money chances are less as they'll need your Secure Code Key to place and order, which is certainly a good security feature when the world is so wild for trading.
Which part of the POA agreement allows the RM to trade on behalf of a client? Thats what I really want to know...

Of course since I did not indicate any particular volumes to be traded ,Indiabulls gave a 0.5% (del) & 0.05% (Intraday) . Besides when I tried to inquire what volumes were necessary to lower the rate, they said first trade then we'll see.

What volumes you promised and which city r u from?
Hi, I am from Kolkata and I have projected a daily delivery volume of approx 10k. The agent did not ask anything more and was satisfied with my projection and immediately assured me a 30p (del) & 3p (intraday) rate. Since I do not indulge much in intraday trading he said that at this moment he cant reduce it to 2p. However if I increase my intraday projection he may give me 2p as well.

netman

Which part of the POA agreement allows the RM to trade on behalf of a client? Thats what I really want to know...
its not in agreement, but novice users sometimes do this and end up in losses.

in my case, the RM is close friend of mine, still he never ask nor i expect him to trade for me.

Can you please guide me for F&O Charges with Indiabulls.

They are charging me Rs 100 per trader on options.
Rs.100 per trade is normal charge, negotiate with branch and you can get Rs.60 or 50 easily.