Implication Of Volume In Day Trading

hi deb, just look at the attached chart. as per your round figure trading method (discussed in kolkata meet) today i took position in TCS @900.xx & sold the same @909.xx. we must have to discuss more about this trading style. logically this method is quite impressive.
:):rolleyes:

U

uasish

hi deb, just look at the attached chart. as per your round figure trading method (discussed in kolkata meet) today i took position in TCS @900.xx & sold the same @909.xx. we must have to discuss more about this trading style. logically this method is quite impressive.
Ah ! missed this point to discuss.

mitasatyajit

Then how to know that seller agrees to sell at that level so price may come down and buyer bid even lower price and insted of TBQ>TSQ we see price going down and after some time situation changes to TBQ<TSQ ?

Or buyer agree to higher their bid as more demand is comming

Satya
Refer Scene 1 and Scene 2 along with the attached pics 1,2 & 3. [reply no 27 of this thread]

Regards.

mitasatyajit

Hi
Satyajit da some basic doubt

1-At a perticlar time we see TBQ,TSQ is it total bid for buy/sell quantity at that perticular price level or total TBQ,TSQ present in the system

2-Why the quantity changes
Is it bcoz of supply and demand mismatch like TBQ>TSQ more demand if so How much greter TBQ from TSQ is considered as a ideal situation to trade ?

3- In Which situation it wil take place

We have 3 situation s
i-Price going down near to suppoert and then we saw TBQ >TSQ from TSQ>TBQ should we go long ?
but it may happen due to buy stop given by those who are short before near support and price may halt near support or move little bit upwards then continue its downtrend and situation becoming TSQ>TBQ

ii-Price Going up near to Resistance and we see TBQ<TSQ --short and same as above

iii- price moves in a sideways direction and we see TBQ>TSQ-long ?
and TSQ>TBQ- short

4- Or do we enter once situation changes like TBQ>TSQ from TBQ<TSQ go long and vice versa

5-What should be the remedy if trade dont go according to our plan

6- what should be the target or wahta are the condition for exit in such trades

Forgive me if these doubts seems silly and plz reply

(All for intraday trading )

Regards
Satya
Theoretical discussion may take longer time. The points may be discussed during the trading time keeping the computer broker terminal screen open before us. U can start practical trading in the terminal with the help of only Rs.100/- .... watch the situation, apply ur brain, all doubts will be cleared.

The discussion started with small range of price for long time ... what will be the position ... long or short ... we have discussed some tools in our hand e.g. TBQ, TSQ and Volume. If brain signals wrong stop loss will be the risk management. If brain signals right vertical price movement may give u huge profit. So let us practice from today onwards ... for some days.

Again a reminder not TBQ<TSQ or TSQ>TBQ ... try to observe rate of change of individual TBQ or TSQ, try to observe the behavior at support or resistance ... not combined. From the small range of price or from the triangle formation, when breakout happens, what is the rate of change of TBQ, TSQ and volume.

Change of choice of buyer / seller mood is also a criteria. If a buyer has sufficiant money he may opt for "meat" instead of "fish". If he has less, he can go for "egg". It is one of the many reasons for why TBQ or TSQ changes.

Now I am asking u a question. In pic 1 of reply 27, u see there is a unusual big volume at the highest price. As we know in any trade there are equal number of sellers and buyers. Then why the buyers baught at the highest price ? Do u know the answer ? So there is no requirement to find all answers. We can find only the answers, where we can bag some money.

Regarding the target : I usually apply the trend line drawn at the lows (during long position) and highs (during short position) of one hour bar for entry. When entered I use shorter time frame bar trend line 15 mins bar. I exit my profit trade when trend line breaks. Pahle Lakshmi Lao .... uske bad technical funda. When u will exit then watch the Volume, TSQ and TBQ individually. U will watch that, u exited at the right time. The trend may go reverse or sideways ... both are dubious first for money and second for time.

My earnest request is that: apply with a small margin (in the range of Rs. 100/-) of investment in practical trade, make losses / profits. Do not bother the profit or loss ... it is for only preparing ur brain. Afterwards the sub concise will guide u the rest. U have not to trade, ur brain / sub concise will trade for u.

Happy trading.

Regards.

Last edited:
Biyas

Your attached chart(5 min TCS) also displays two strong reversal signals ,prior 1st & the 3rd candle when u took entry ,two Hammer formed ,which is a short body without uppershadow & long lower shadow.This signals a strong upmove coming and it happened.

Regards

Sunando

biyasc

Biyas

Your attached chart(5 min TCS) also displays two strong reversal signals ,prior 1st & the 3rd candle when u took entry ,two Hammer formed ,which is a short body without uppershadow & long lower shadow.This signals a strong upmove coming and it happened.

Regards

Sunando
thanks for the information/s sunondo da.

Biyas

Regards

Sunando
u r right sunanda da
i think one buy signal comes from different avenues/
but the meeting point is same
isnt it?
waiting for ur valuable reply
regards
deb