Implication Of Volume In Day Trading

deb99891

Your thread subject is very valuable. Ashisda has high funda over volume. He can give u something which can meet ur apetite.

Sunando is a great organiser of meet.

I have given u the clues, plan it and do in ur way.
excellent
satyajit da
so much to know from u people
give us opportunity plzz
i got ur clue
again excellent explanation + valuable clue
tanx
regars deb

biyasc

It is very difficult to explain the same here. However attached herewith the page of icicidirect for TBQ and TSQ. Please observe the behavior of the quantities, and analyse it with open mind :

Why the quantity changes take place.
In which situation the change occur.
Where is the price (at support or resistance) when the change occurs.
What may be the result of this changes.
Notice the result will be the same as u thought for it.

Just think a open market of fish and u r an observer standing beside the market.

In the morning there are 5 sellers with total 100 kg of fish. The number of buyers are say about 50 each wants to buy 10 kg of fish. Seller starts to sell fish @Rs 200/- per kg.

After some time when seller notices that demand is more than supply in the market, he will not agree to sell at 200/- but more than it say @ 250/- per kg.

But buyer wants to buy @180/- per kg

In this situation what will happen :

1. Buyer will agree to buy at 250/-
2. Buyer will compromise for quantity.
3. Buyer will not buy fish.
4. Any other things u can add with ur analysis.

Same thing may happen with seller also.

If no. 1 is true for buyer more seller will come to the market with more supply.
If no. 1 is true for seller more buyer will come to the market with more demand.

There will be a situation when buyer agrees to buy at higher price and will rush to buy fish and vice versa.

It is a great subject, I have given u some clus for thinking.

I think u will reply this post with ur valuable thought, so that we the other members can be enriched with that thought.

Regards.
fantastic explaination satyajitda. keep it up.

sunbim31

Hello

Satyajit & Santanu are following this system since long.
They are quite successful.
Just follow the TSQ & TBQ increase & decrease to take your call.
Regards
Sunando

Big Volumes & little price movement does not neccesary mean that the prices will go up.
Because if you think that there so many buyers of the share at that time , then also keep in mind that there are equal or may be more sellers of that shares thinking to exit the stock.

If u are observing and trading by this Volume aspect than only enter the stock when the TBQ is much higher that the TSQ. and try to exit immediatly when you see the reverse happening,because some time this is only an attempt to rise the price of the stock by speculators/operators.

deb99891

Big Volumes & little price movement does not neccesary mean that the prices will go up.
Because if you think that there so many buyers of the share at that time , then also keep in mind that there are equal or may be more sellers of that shares thinking to exit the stock.

If u are observing and trading by this Volume aspect than only enter the stock when the TBQ is much higher that the TSQ. and try to exit immediatly when you see the reverse happening,because some time this is only an attempt to rise the price of the stock by speculators/operators.
who is the speculator/operator?:rolleyes:
really confusing

Last edited:

deb99891

It is very difficult to explain the same here. However attached herewith the page of icicidirect for TBQ and TSQ. Please observe the behavior of the quantities, and analyse it with open mind :

Why the quantity changes take place.
In which situation the change occur.
Where is the price (at support or resistance) when the change occurs.
What may be the result of this changes.
Notice the result will be the same as u thought for it.

Just think a open market of fish and u r an observer standing beside the market.

In the morning there are 5 sellers with total 100 kg of fish. The number of buyers are say about 50 each wants to buy 10 kg of fish. Seller starts to sell fish @Rs 200/- per kg.

After some time when seller notices that demand is more than supply in the market, he will not agree to sell at 200/- but more than it say @ 250/- per kg.

But buyer wants to buy @180/- per kg

In this situation what will happen :

1. Buyer will agree to buy at 250/-
2. Buyer will compromise for quantity.
3. Buyer will not buy fish.
4. Any other things u can add with ur analysis.

Same thing may happen with seller also.

If no. 1 is true for buyer more seller will come to the market with more supply.
If no. 1 is true for seller more buyer will come to the market with more demand.

There will be a situation when buyer agrees to buy at higher price and will rush to buy fish and vice versa.

It is a great subject, I have given u some clus for thinking.

I think u will reply this post with ur valuable thought, so that we the other members can be enriched with that thought.

Regards.
again satyajit da
a long ago i have seen one trader was using a formula language to calculate the change of this tbq/tsq in % term.
the % was constantly changing on his terminal on real time basis
the platform was of anagram's moneypore tradestation
as i use pib n odin i do not have that facility here to put any formula
can u help a bit on this matter?
regards
deb