immediate stock tips from me!! sure shot!!

:) hi creameee
i am new guy in block and ready to mingle with you guy so plz assist me to get much information
creameeee said:
I M Also A Junior Member Like U Yankie . I Have Noted Yor Recommendation Yankie.i Have Also Started 2 Threads"mark My Words" And "intraday Bilt" .visit Please And Give Replies. I Think We Juniors Are Not Been Given Any Attention In This Forum. Please Take Note Of The Threads.

the date for the dividend for sesa goa is 13-15 of july.200% dividend have been declared on face value of 10 so go for it in the next 2 days it will boom like anything.

kotak book date is 16-19 of july with 12% dividend and uprise in the stock it seems to be a gud bet at the moment but for a very short time.

nn002 thx for for replying,am always open to critics but am also a human being some time might go wrong.the thing is my work is to put in my analysis here on the board but as i mentioned b4 that it is upto u to decide and also u shud analyse the stock even after my recommendation.

Hi all new members,
Lets face the hard fact----A few of our new members r trying their level best to give good tips----To be honest---their success ratio is getting at par(if not better) with most of the professional calls of institutions---no one can give cent % successful calls---so we must all have our patience and believe in their calls----but it is always advicable to trade with ur individual researsh and take ur own risks-----Hi yankie and creamee!!!---U r all doing great work ---keep it up!!---
Regards,
joy_mitali