immediate stock tips from me!! sure shot!!

I M Also A Junior Member Like U Yankie . I Have Noted Yor Recommendation Yankie.i Have Also Started 2 Threads"mark My Words" And "intraday Bilt" .visit Please And Give Replies. I Think We Juniors Are Not Been Given Any Attention In This Forum. Please Take Note Of The Threads.

creameee,
One usually calls this state of mind --paranoia--.I doubt if anybody in this forum is targetting juniors or not answering to them,blah,blah,etc.I remember the time when joy mitali or ivan boesky (among others) joined....though they were called juniors in the beginning,they commanded every one's respect from the first post.....so if at all no reply is coming your way,it surely isn't because you are a junior.
One surely can't make another reply to one's post....so let's stop all this whining and moaning and groaning and weeping.

I M Sorry Sir . Imay Have Exceeded Limits Out Of Frustration.i Promise Behaviour Wont B Repeated .but No Replies On Threads Is Demoralising.different Opinions Really Make It Intersting

I totally agree with you.....can sometimes be frustrating.Looking forward to your posts.....from my side,I'll reply as promptly as possible........Good Luck in your investments. :)

When u give a recommendation, its always good to give a rationale (fundamenal, technical, anything else) to justify the decision. Making or losing money is one thing, knowing why you are doing something is also very very important.

ivanboesky said:
When u give a recommendation, its always good to give a rationale (fundamenal, technical, anything else) to justify the decision. Making or losing money is one thing, knowing why you are doing something is also very very important.
ivan sir
u know y i recommended BEML coz the government is disinvesting in it its 20% stake so a new offer is gonna come out that is y the stock is moving up.so i think i have a point.

AMITBE

You couldn't have put it better, ivanboesky.
It's important to know the wider picture before investing. On the other hand, we can ourselves do some research in the suggest scrips and come to our own conclusions.
Appreciate your spirits, creameeee! Keep it up.
I too am a Junior but do my best to participate in the forums and started a few threads. Not a lot of feedback from Seniors worth the mention, but one does hope for some feedback.

ivan bhai and amitbe bhai government is gonaa disinvest its 20% stake in BEML so that means there will b a new offer and that will come around 700 rs so this is the reason for beml`s rally i hope u got it thx.