ICICIDirect doesnt send all the IPO bids to stock market

HI ALL,

i AM newbie to the trading, can any one please tell me.. what it mean by discount to the retail investors,, suppose i am applying for SKS micro finance using ICICI direct and the there is 50 discount for the retails customer.

wats the best way to apply for the SKS micro finance .. as of now i selected retails and selected the cut off price and then submitted my application for the SKS micro fianance using ICICI direct.

is it the correct way that i did, can some one thow some light to me on this.
you have done correct procedure. In case you have applied 21 or more shares , will get firm allotment which you may know by dividing with 2.81(retail oversubscrption ) , for 7 or 14 shares application may get 7 shares by lottery.
discount of 50 /share will be made at the time of allotment and refunded with balance amount

Also in ICICIDIRECT ,IPO section , open order book to see that your order has been EXECUTED

Last edited:
Hi,

Seems the ASBA with the banks seems to be the viable option.

I tried ASBA with Corpbank three times and two out of three, i got the shares.

There would be 1 in a million customers who does not have complaints about ICICI :) (exaggerated ?).

I have applied for carrier point infosystem IPO at highest rate i.e Rs 310/- from ICICIdirect and Sharekhan....I have got no shares from either of them!!!!!....what is going on...there must be something fishy going on...seeing the todays listing at 112% premium....I am sure there is somethingh wrong