Ichimoku Diary

So here is the Nifty chart on MT 4 platform using ichimoku which tells us that the bottom of the daily cloud should be solid containment and a strong reversal is on the cards.

bottom of the cloud = 5825.

posting the chart for reference.

Thanks

[/URL]

I also wanted to show you the beauty of ichimoku on bharti airtel on friday.

the bottom of the weekly cloud got contained and was ripe for a bounce and it did so beautifully. Now look for the top of the cloud to contain.

Top of the weekly cloud = 325.8

Reliance has hit the bottom of the cloud on hourly, keep this on the radar!
By TOMORROW the bottom of the cloud on the daily should be taken care of, will post the chart later.

MANISH_DAMANI

So here is the Nifty chart on MT 4 platform using ichimoku which tells us that the bottom of the daily cloud should be solid containment and a strong reversal is on the cards.

bottom of the cloud = 5825.

posting the chart for reference.

Thanks

[/URL]
Respected sir where is chinkou span? it is trading down of candles. Which shows weakness if cloud breaks 5821/5825 because ahead is lots of red candles after 1 candle only 1-2 small bounces are there as per chinkou span. In weak charts showing strength in trend after this week. As per ichimoku yes one can say if 5825-5821 not breaks then some consolidation is possible and if breaks then good fall.But cant say here is bottom.

IF I am wrong then please rectify me.:thumb::)

MANISH_DAMANI

Reliance has hit the bottom of the cloud on hourly, keep this on the radar!
By TOMORROW the bottom of the cloud on the daily should be taken care of, will post the chart later.
As per me reliance can break cloud if nifty falls from here as it is inside cloud so no trade zone.:thumb::)

Agreed chinkou is trading below the candles, but chinkou has fresh air above till 6010 (nothing to obstruct)

Also check how the chinkou took support on top of the cloud.

I agree once the bottom of the cloud is pierced it is going to be painful, but the risk-reward ratio right now favors the bulls

Attaching the chart here.

Thanks.

Respected sir where is chinkou span? it is trading down of candles. Which shows weakness if cloud breaks 5821/5825 because ahead is lots of red candles after 1 candle only 1-2 small bounces are there as per chinkou span. In weak charts showing strength in trend after this week. As per ichimoku yes one can say if 5825-5821 not breaks then some consolidation is possible and if breaks then good fall.But cant say here is bottom.

IF I am wrong then please rectify me.:thumb::)

Last edited:
Bharti was quick :) :clap:

I also wanted to show you the beauty of ichimoku on bharti airtel on friday.

the bottom of the weekly cloud got contained and was ripe for a bounce and it did so beautifully. Now look for the top of the cloud to contain.

Top of the weekly cloud = 325.8

Only if the candle closes below the cloud, would it tell us that the trend indeed is down.

Agreed chinkou is trading below the candles, but chinkou has fresh air above till 6010 (nothing to obstruct)

Also check how the chinkou took support on top of the cloud.

I agree once the bottom of the cloud is pierced it is going to be painful, but the risk-reward ratio right now favors the bulls

Attaching the chart here.

Thanks.