I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

rajputz

Pass this link to Ashwani Gujral also via email, so that he can know how big sucker he actually is...

rajputz

Is there any thing that can be done regarding these fraud sites. I have some more to add. Ajaystocks.com, rajkumaradv.com, tried these in start, but really not worthy. Performance sheets are wrong.

rajputz

i think you took it the wrong way...learning is sure the way. What i meant was, what DKKARDALE can do against this fraud that has already been done to him. Or to the other tip givers, who say that there performance is good, but give whipsaws in real time. Like Complaints for fraud etc...

Ashwani gujral made loss of Rs.80000/- in my A/c in two months.

FRIENDS
I JOIN ASHWANI GUJRAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE BEFORE 5 MONTH BACK . HE PROMISE ME 15 TO 20 % RETURN ON MY CAPITAL .
I DEPOSIT 4 LAKH + 25 THOUSAND FOR SIX MONTH FEES
NOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS 3.43 LAKH + SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES
PLZ.PLZ. DONT BELIEVE IN ASHWANI GUJRAL INVESTMENT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PVT LTD

Sultaan

Invest in blue chip stocks and fundamentally strong midcaps when big falls occur (which happens atleast once a year on average) keep invest this way, this is the only sure way to make money in stock markets.

avoid any kind of trading and futures, its a sure shot way of loosing money and a bottom less pit, if you lost 30 % with Gujral you will loose 90 % by other means. with a very small amount develop a stratergy which consistently gives profit over a longer term and then bring in more capital.

Dont bother with any other means of tips / pms / etc, it will take a long time & money before you realise, nothing except your brains gives profits.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/ashwani-gujral-a142505.html

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/ashwanigujralcom-a118361.html
Guys,
I invested 1 crore in Stock market. Ashwani Gujral is managing my funds.
After reading his books and his Resume , i decided to go with him.
His web site promises lots of things and the result shown on the front page are impressive. But belive me, the website shows totally diffrent figures from actual transactions in my account.

It has been one year now , I am down by 30 lacs.

Any way, its not about him, its about me. He has his disclaimer to protect him. I found myself completely stupid and hopless about situation.

Now, what should I do, how should I recover my losses, should I continue with him till breakeven or should I just exit.

I know you are absolutly upset with me , I can take any kind of answer in any kind of langauge , as I deserve it.

Thanks
:mad:

Updated on Friday 23 April 2010.

Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...
we hope you can upset with your privious experience but we know some person they can recover your ammount and mor then your actual fund if you are interested then send mail to me [email protected] but required your own trading account at any company with your own bank account.and you have to sit with him to trade according to their guidence and we confirm that you can feel good result from first day and you can free from this obligation as early as possible.

I will certainly tell you that instead of looking for recovery,look for good investments and think how to create wealth from Rs. 70 lakhs.
Asset allocation is the first step.
Keep 60 Lakhs safely in a bank deposit.
Start a mutual fund SIP. for your long term goals and retirement starting with
Rs. 5000/Per month in a large cap fund with 5 star rating by value research online.
Buy Gold and Gold ETF.
Keep Rs. 5 Lakhs for investing in shares.Give them to me so that I will also get a good opportunity.Since you have already burnt your fingers, I know that now you will think 100 times. So self study and investing in nifty fifty is the first step only if you are not willing to give it to me or any other financial advisor.
Buy 10 Shares of 5 scrips, 2 of them preferably belonging to Auto ancillaries and healthcare sector. Select shares based on fundamentals analysis and buy using technical analysis.
I am always there to help you and we can start with Rs. 5 lakhs.Happy investing.

as the disclaimer statement is their you cant do any thing against him it is better u study well and invest in front line companies hugral and all busy people they dont take sincere approch so u manage your money youverself it is better.