I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

Dear veluri and my other friends,
Thank you all for enlightening other investors like me. I quit "day trading" after incurring losses. Now I am doing "buy , Hold and sell" right now. Can you please advise me on the charts, technicals and their usefulness in "buying" and "selling' scrips. Thank you
sunkesrao

I totally agree with your views. Fundamental analysis is the best route.
Can you please give more insight in to fundamental analysis, how it can be done? tools? free softwares? etc..
Thank you

Both investing and trading in the markets is an acquired skill, requires discipline, patience, focus and above all courage. Depending on others or some marketed system by a trading guru will not do.
Learn to read the flow of the price movement in the market yourself. This is achieved through countless hours of chart time, learning to read price movement and the effort gone into that by traders via their activity which is volume.
Effort v/s Result, what is the price doing or not doing on that volume, ie. buying and selling pressure, this is the law of SUPPLY and DEMAND that govern all markets , and on all timeframes. Study Wyckoff, it is over 100yrs old but the law stands supreme, WHY? because it addresses the fundamental forces in the market GREED and FEAR of human beings which does not change at all no matter which decade we look at. It will be the same 50yrs from now:)))

Dear veluri and my other friends,
Thank you all for enlightening other investors like me. I quit "day trading" after incurring losses. Now I am doing "buy , Hold and sell" right now. Can you please advise me on the charts, technicals and their usefulness in "buying" and "selling' scrips. Thank you
sunkesrao

Dear sunkesrao,

Day trading is not for everybody. But it definitely helps hone your skills on market entry and exit through the mistakes you make. Again it is you who should know how to learn from your mistake.

Secondly one should know Technical analysis well. The internet is full of websites and advice for beginners as well as seasoned pros. Books are also available. Believe me it pays to learn TA even for 'buy, hold and sell' people. My personal view is that TA is a major tool in day trading and practising day trading with a dummy account is good to make your skills sharp.

columbus

I quit "day trading" after incurring losses. Now I am doing "buy , Hold and sell" right now. Can you please advise me on the charts, technicals and their usefulness in "buying" and "selling' scrips. Thank you
sunkesrao
If you are not a day trader ,why are you bothering about charts and technicals.
Mere GLANCE at business channels is sufficient, because a day trader bothers
about 1/4 of rupee but a Long-term investor really never bother about 4RS.

Hello,

That is very sad that you lost big amount from Stock Market.
If you are interested in investing with us then provide me your contact no and we can discuss it further offline.

Thanks,

jahan

I totally agree with your views. Fundamental analysis is the best route.
Can you please give more insight in to fundamental analysis, how it can be done? tools? free softwares? etc..
Thank you
hello,

Fundamental Analysis varies and is limited to market to market ,but Technical Analysis is far superior and same for All markets .....,anyhow u can use any one but Analysis part is nothing or little concerned for trading success. its the trader Psychology-80%, Money management(Riskmanagement)15% and trading Methodology-5%(using Fundamental or Technical Analysis).

so.....
1) train ur psychology to various conditions of market and master ur mind.
2)learn money management techniques so that when u loose u loose small and when u gain u gain big.
3)design a trading system which suits ur mentality, and define entry, exit rules.
4)maintain a trading journal and keep track of ur trades .......like avg win%
avg loose% avg risk/reward. expectancy of ur system over a no of trades.
5)evaluate ur system, whether its delivering ur traget objectives, if not lookout the area in which u want changes.etc etc

regards,
jahan.