I am going to buy Hindustan media Venture Limited but???

I am going to buy Hindustan media Venture Limited, but technical analysis is giving me red signals to not buy it.

So, Kindly can anyone check its Accumulation/distribution line with SMA (20), volume and OBV.

I get uptrend in this month by doing technical analysis of this stock but OBV is giving me a bad impression. Can anyone tell me what is the problem here.

To check the technical charts use moneycontrol.com.

but, if anyone is having a sharekhan account, then check it there because it is also giving SMA(20) with Accumulation/distribution line.

Hey so many guys see this question but nobody is giving any answers. What is the problem tell me?
What is the problem with you?

Nobody here is obliged to answer any question/s from other members and if your question is of no interest to the members here, then so it is.

All the best / Dan :)

prst

Technical analysis is subjective. A person can find a stock as a great buy, while another can find it as overbought and ready to reverse. Even the trendlines can be drawn by different ppl differently. This is my opinion and subject to debate. Basically, if your system says a buy, just follow it and exit when it gives a sell. Don't look for suggestions from others to buy.

megapixel

I am going to buy Hindustan media Venture Limited, but technical analysis is giving me red signals to not buy it.

So, Kindly can anyone check its Accumulation/distribution line with SMA (20), volume and OBV.

I get uptrend in this month by doing technical analysis of this stock but OBV is giving me a bad impression. Can anyone tell me what is the problem here.

but, if anyone is having a sharekhan account, then check it there because it is also giving SMA(20) with Accumulation/distribution line.
Nobody knows the future !

only thing you can do is if you are wrong ...exit

mastermind007

Originally Posted by bondgaurav21 View Post
Hey so many guys see this question but nobody is giving any answers. What is the problem tell me?
What is the problem with you?

Nobody here is obliged to answer any question/s from other members and if your question is of no interest to the members here, then so it is.

All the best / Dan
Gaurav Bond

You've not exactly mentioned your own logic that told you to go LONG on HMVL nor have you mentioned any investment/trader timeframe.

So, for any one of us to reply, we'd be guessing and try to figure out what you did right (or did wrong) to answer your specific query and I will not bother with it.

Last edited: