How to start trading?

bunti_k23

chetan bro i hav only 2 things to share with you,
1- dont trade with real money just go to moneybhai.com virtual trading site,i myself using it from 8 months and has improved my trading drastically understood some great mistakes and so on...
2-u were asking for books ,so there r lot of books available on stock trading but i suggest only steve nisons -japanese candlestick charting techniques and see his dvd on youtube as i have improvised my skill of reading charts and taking gud decisions and i'll tell u some topics read it learn moving averages,trendlines they are easy to use and yet very effective gud luk keep it up:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dear Experts,
Thanks for showing interest to help me in Trading.

PoorTrader,
I am not finding option how to PM you. Can u please help me?

hupadhya,
Thanks a lot for the link. I have downloaded the article from dat link.

Ford7k,
I have read and understood your points on how to be a good trader.
3. I have been learning from last 2 months. I have focused on learning now. I have read and saw many people loosing money cuz not focusing on learning.
4. I am prepared spend money to get right things.
5. I think I m intelligent enough to learn trading. But time frame is not a problem. Let it take years and I ll wait patiently until i understand trading and get confidence to get into trading.
6. You r right !! Brokerage and Indicators does not make profits alone but with proper trading technique and money management also.
7. As of now I am not sure day trading is for me or not. But definitely I ll come to know once I understand trading fully. If not day trading swing trading can work for me.
8. Yes, I am working on controlling emotions; fear and greed. I ll be constantly working on this part.
9. yes based on my risk appetite I ll chose right instrument and time frame.
10. Surely I ll be using only RISK CAPITOL which I am afford to loose.

Finally, I am trying to find a good mentor here in traderhji or someone.

Dear bunti_k23,

1. moneybhai is really nice site. I ll be using it for learning purpose. I ll never trade until i understand trading
2. yes der are hell lot of books available on markets. I am looking for suggestion from you experts. I ll take a look at Steve's book. Can you please share the article you suggested?

Thanks,
Chetan

Dear Experts,

Can someone guide as beginner? I am from Mysore and I have seen Augubhai is from Mysore. But I am not getting how to PM here. Please guide me.

Thanks,
Chetan