How to Put filter of 0.1% or 5 points in Buy Condition

@Detwo,

How to put the trend check.
I know Buy = (Cross (C, 1.1R1) AND Cross (C,R1)) is a crude methof of applying a filter. But if use Buy = Cross (C,1.1R1), then first time the signal formed is alright. But if the price goes above R1, or opens above R1, and comes till 1.1 R1 (and not R1), and again goes above it, then once again Ami takes it as a Buy signal. This is because Ami is actually treating 1.1R1 as my reference line, and not simply R1. This is what I am trying avoid. As I want the price to form a Buy only and only if it crosses R1, with a filter of 0.1.

Another thing that I amtrying to do is take the Buy signal when the Buy signal crosses 1.1 R1, and not when the price closes above 1.1R1. Do you know how to code that?

Thanks

But if the price goes above R1, or opens above R1, and comes till 1.1 R1 (and not R1), and again goes above it, then once again Ami takes it as a Buy signal. This is because Ami is actually treating 1.1R1 as my reference line, and not simply R1. This is what I am trying avoid. As I want the price to form a Buy only and only if it crosses R1, with a filter of 0.1.
Are you talking about charting signals?

There is only a new buy signal if there was a sell before. And if you wanna use buy signals for charting and want to remove excessive signals then use ExRem. As for backtest you don't need ExRem there.

Another thing that I amtrying to do is take the Buy signal when the Buy signal crosses 1.1 R1, and not when the price closes above 1.1R1. Do you know how to code that?
A Buy signal that crosses 1.1*R1?? I don't understand.

Are you talking about charting signals?

There is only a new buy signal if there was a sell before. And if you wanna use buy signals for charting and want to remove excessive signals then use ExRem. As for backtest you don't need ExRem there.
In Pivot based trading, I use target based exits, and not SAR. hence, new buy signal "after" sell signal is not a necessary condition.

Basically, I am just trying to evaluate how to put a filter of 0.1 to my Buy condition. Is there a built in function in Ami for that?

A Buy signal that crosses 1.1*R1?? I don't understand.
Normally, Ami takes the Buy price as the closing price of the bar, on which signal is formed. In real lide trading, I use R1 + some filter amount, using Stoploss limit orders. I want to code this only in Ami. So buy signal on cross of 1.1 R1 means that the Buy price is always taken as 1.1R1 and not the price of closing on th signal bar.