How to identify Intrday Market Trend

PUCHU_2500

Hi PUCHU,

Not able to follow, Please brief.
You have marked a Heavy Sell Out. But price has actually reversed after that.
MOHAN BHAI, I AM NOT EXPERT. WHEN WE SEE BIG RED BAR SELLERS ARE STRONGER WHEN THERE IS BIG GREEN BAR BUYERS ARE STRONGER AND WHEN BArs are doji, hammer, star etc signifies as range.......just we try to find our intra trend.......always market behave like my analysis that is not our factor, I will do my way and market will do his way.....I can change my thought process, analysis, market trend etc. at any moment but you can not change market behaviour any way , so what I analyse in the morning that may not be valid after 1/2/3/4 hour.........hope you get my points what I wanted to say you......thanks

mohan.sic

MOHAN BHAI, I AM NOT EXPERT. WHEN WE SEE BIG RED BAR SELLERS ARE STRONGER WHEN THERE IS BIG GREEN BAR BUYERS ARE STRONGER AND WHEN BArs are doji, hammer, star etc signifies as range.......just we try to find our intra trend.......always market behave like my analysis that is not our factor, I will do my way and market will do his way.....I can change my thought process, analysis, market trend etc. at any moment but you can not change market behaviour any way , so what I analyse in the morning that may not be valid after 1/2/3/4 hour.........hope you get my points what I wanted to say you......thanks
puchu bhai,

I get the point, thank you. I am adding your observation as point 4. pls correct if anything in not correct.

yes as you said, market behaves like our analysis or not is secondary. Here let us only list down different ideas. Does not matter how basic and silly they are.

mohan.sic

I will add these:
1) Analyzing relative Position and color of Initial 5 minute frame candles to predict days trend.
2) When pre-market readings are positive, market may tend to be in positive bias for the day.
3) When total advances are greater than declines, market trend can be positive.

Success rate or valid reasoning is not required. please post some raw ideas on market prediction for the day.
4) On a 15 mt time frame chart- Notice the candles till 10.30 AM. If the largest among them is Green, it signifies a bullish market an vice-versa a bearish market if the candle is Red.

mohan.sic

Look at today's BankNifty lows.It reacted from yesterdays's low and bounced back.
Dear Sanju & Ravii,

I understand the point you are making. previous day OHLC points are of-course important and good trading decisions can be taken based on them. But they don't determine todays trend.

If today market is in bullish trend - yesterday's high may act as a resistance or It may act as a support if todays price breaks out above that Previous high. Same way yesterdays low can act as a support or it may become a resistance if price breaks down that point. So once we have a trend, these previous day values are useful in determining good entry, stop loss points. But they cannot determine todays trend. My view.

mohan.sic

4) On a 15 mt time frame chart- Notice the candles till 10.30 AM. If the largest among them is Green, it signifies a bullish market an vice-versa a bearish market if the candle is Red.
Taking a clue from other thread, am adding point 5: Astro

1) Analyzing relative Position and color of Initial 5 minute frame candles to predict days trend.
2) When pre-market readings are positive, market may tend to be in positive bias for the day.
3) When total advances are greater than declines, market trend can be positive.
5) Predicting market from movements and places of Planets - Astrology broadly.