How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Hi,

I started downloading, but it gives following error at every time

"Logging started for 'E:\Personal\NSE_20070212.csv' file, using format definition file 'Formats\wizard.format'
Error in line <ticker>,<name>,<date>,<open>,<high>,<low>,<close>,<volume>
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard) "

I donot know where I make this correction.

Dear Sir,

Can u tell me how to get NIFTY & other indices historical chart from Quotetracker? Is it possible to feed historical prices in quotetracker manually as as of now it is pickin only 6mth historical data from NSE site

U

uasish

Dear friends

Quote Tracker can get YAHOO FINANCE RT data now. Yahoo fiance RT data is bit faster than NSE data. NIFTY quote delayed only 30 sec.Backfill of intraday data is automatic for n number of days.

Please visit http://www.traderji.com/software/7289-free-stock-analysis-software-realtime-eod-data-5.html

Regards
ppvsin
Hi,
Is it possible to get this data to Metastock,stock tools & other utilities claim but i cant get it in Metastock ,though it can be viewed in Ami ,do Qoute Tracker datas be feed in Metastock ?
Asish

Linus

There is a delay of about 1.5 minutes on MedVed Quote Tracker, so effectively one is trading history and that is not allowed in day trading!

Wot say guys? :eek:

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
Hi,Ia m sasi working as a Dealer in Chennai .I am like learn tecnicals in my sysytem i installed quote Tracker anbd i dont know how to configure that can you tell me how to register and procedure help plz

my maild id is [email protected]