How to create a trading account for NRI

Dear Friends
Heartiest Greetings. I am icicidirect user for close to a year and half and have similar disappointing views regarding there service.

1. There site is very slow, I am unable to do any transaction for days.
2. Sometimes it takes so much time, that by the time it opens the page session is expired. So the sites asks me to provide username/password forcing me do things from scratch again.
3. I am unable to see the chart.
4. Reaching to customer support takes a lot of time so many menus, no dedicated option for icicidirect customers in the start.
5. Customer wait time is needlessly long I have paid for the services not to wait endlessly.
6. Solutions provided by the customer support executive are most of the times useless. All the efforts are made to say opening scripts and closing scripts like thanks for calling icici giving little heed to cusotomers genuine problem.

Happy networking!

wishes
jitin
I knew many broking firm which can solve ur query ..u can contract me at pareekashish11@*************

I know couple of them, but not sure regarding there policy for NRIs in USA.

I am currently in UK and have got online trading account with
shahinvestors.com
indiainfoline.com

Shah Investors have got a local toll free contact number in USA and you can contact on that number and get more information.

It is very easy to create NRI trading. you need a few doucments such as passport,address proofs like that.We TRADEWELL SECURITIES LIMITED guide to open a NRI trading account for more information visit our site
www.nritradingindia.com
and submit your details our representative will contact and guides you......

And we provide you a better platform than any other broker

Hi Tejas

please could you provdie me more info, I am also based in UK and am overseas citizen of india and am keen to do online trdaing in india

Thanks

I know couple of them, but not sure regarding there policy for NRIs in USA.

I am currently in UK and have got online trading account with
shahinvestors.com
indiainfoline.com

Shah Investors have got a local toll free contact number in USA and you can contact on that number and get more information.