How To Choose The Stock For Day Trading

As Per My Knowledge It Is Advisable To Use Our Common Sense Watching The Market Movement And Specific Stock Movement (range Of Price) In A Given Day In Day Trading.

I Will Choose A Stock That Trades In Good Volumes And Giving A Good Range Of Price.

Here We Can Assess The Downward Price And Upward Price Movement And Enter At The Appropriate Time And Exit When We Can Book Some Profit Of 5 To 10 Percent Excluding Brokerage.

Sometimes At Some Market Condition Even This Percentage Of Profit Is Quite Impossible.

So We Should Carefully Watch The Movement And Book Profit. If We Are Encountering Loss, We Have To Minimise The Loss And Exit.

sudoku1

Execution can be the weakest link in an otherwise great market strategy. After all, it's a lot easier to find good stocks than to trade them for a profit.............:D

H

hari09omkar

As Per My Knowledge It Is Advisable To Use Our Common Sense Watching The Market Movement And Specific Stock Movement (range Of Price) In A Given Day In Day Trading.

I Will Choose A Stock That Trades In Good Volumes And Giving A Good Range Of Price.

Here We Can Assess The Downward Price And Upward Price Movement And Enter At The Appropriate Time And Exit When We Can Book Some Profit Of 5 To 10 Percent Excluding Brokerage.Sometimes At Some Market Condition Even This Percentage Of Profit Is Quite Impossible.

So We Should Carefully Watch The Movement And Book Profit. If We Are Encountering Loss, We Have To Minimise The Loss And Exit.
What have u eaten(or drunk) today,Sir?

kindman

PHILIP CARBON :p:p( JUST FOR FUN )

SEE THE PHILIP CARBON CHART...

U CAN SEE MOST OF THE CANDLES R GREEN/WHITE

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????

MEANS CLOSING PRICE IS ALWAYS HIGHER THAN OPENING PRICE

SEE THE PROBEBILITY...

SO TRADE PHILIP CARBON

ALWAYS CLOSING PRICE IS HIGHER THAN OPENING

SO AFTER MARKET OPENING WATCH OPENING PRICE..

PUT BUY ORDER NEAR TO OPENING PRICE ... TRY WITH 10 STOCKS

Last edited:
hello every one>
As i am an started to this group,i wanted to ask you that i have taken IDFC@214 and quienty is about 100 can any one tell me will this price good or i have to sell this stock...
thanks,
somnath...

hello every one>
As i am an started to this group,i wanted to ask you that i have taken IDFC@214 and quienty is about 100 can any one tell me will this price good or i have to sell this stock...
thanks,
somnath...
i have also taken 200 idfc at 213 ... and its slipping down... dono when its going to bounce....

Can any one clarify: Which online brokerage honours stop loss order. I am day trading with 3 brokers and they are not honouring stop loss orders and hence sometimes I am encountering loss if I am lax and not vigilant.