How to avoid brokerage account opening fees?

New to TJ. My greetings to all you folks !

I just spoke with Zerodha on opening an account with them. Was told that the account opening fees will be Rs.500. The customer service girl also said that a lot of mistakes occur when filling forms, submitting documents, etc. using this regular route, and that I should go for priority processing (which costs Rs.1000) :)

I was wondering if there is some way I could avoid paying the account opening fees.

Also, do we get charged any additional hidden fee before we start trading?

Have a good weekend :)

Zerodha

I just spoke with Zerodha on opening an account with them. Was told that the account opening fees will be Rs.500. The customer service girl also said that a lot of mistakes occur when filling forms, submitting documents, etc. using this regular route, and that I should go for priority processing (which costs Rs.1000) :)

I was wondering if there is some way I could avoid paying the account opening fees.

Priority forms is Rs 100 extra. A trading and demat if you are printing the forms yourself will cost Rs 400. Can you PM your number, will get someone to call back.

HELLO,
In today's scenario, people are gradually generating interest in stock market. To invest in stock market, there are many brokers in the industry that are providing free demat & trading accounts like VENTURA, SHAREKHAN, FINVASIA, ANGEL BROKING etc. . . Options are many but you need to choose wisely among them. Research well before investing.
Have a nice trading!

Last edited:

Hello,
In today's scenario, people are gradually generating interest in stock market. To invest in stock market, there are many brokers in the industry that are providing free demat & trading accounts like VENTURA, SHAREKHAN, FINVASIA, ANGEL BROKING etc. . . Options are many but you need to choose wisely among them. Research well before investing.

Have a nice trading! :)