How safe is Forex Trading?

Hulu Girl

Forex trading is safe if you properly select a brokerage account and firm," says Sergey Savastiouk, CEO of Tickeron, a market intelligence platform that assist users with portfolio and trading decisions on stocks, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, forex and cryptocurrencies.

stoch

I think it's safe if you opt for low leverage and do not tolerate large drawdowns, cut losses fast. It won't be ease for volatility to bend you.

It depends on your definition of safe. It's safe if you are open to risks but be open minded that it's a risk most times and needs lots of concentration.

stoch

It depends on your definition of safe. It's safe if you are open to risks but be open minded that it's a risk most times and needs lots of concentration.
Yeah, we can fully control risk in trading with stop loss and properly choosing leverage. I've never exceeded 1:100 leverage with Hotforex, also I trade only with small lots within 0.10

pkgmtnl

Yeah, we can fully control risk in trading with stop loss and properly choosing leverage. I've never exceeded 1:100 leverage with Hotforex, also I trade only with small lots within 0.10
Hello,
How to deal with payin and payout in Indian Rupees ?

Does FEMA can affect as an Indian retail Trader?

Plz guide...

stoch

I think it's safe if you use reasonable leverage and avoid deep drawdowns by cutting losses early It won't be easy for volatility to kill your account.

stoch

Forex trading is safe when you trade according the rules and use stop loss in every trade you make. Always remember that your key goal is to not make 100%, 500% or more profits in a short span of time but instead reduce variability of your return, i.e. achieve smooth behaviour of equity curve.

Tehyac

It seems to me that security, trading directly depends on the broker with whom you trade, which is why I work with Amarkets, which has been on the market for 13 years and has earned trust.

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?