How much total loss / profit in ur portfolio?

How much loss in your portfolio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont worry of the current conditions. Do not bury ur head for u are going in loss, and in the haste do not sell off ur shares.
The only point of significance is that invest ur money in strong companies. I would suggest to invest only in strong companies "Evergreen" and just Wait and Watch...

sudoku1

The only point of significance is that invest ur money in strong companies.
the only point of significance accor 2 me is not whether one was right or wrong but.....if one was right , how much money did one make & if wrong , how much did one loose.....:)

C

CreditViolet

the only point of significance accor 2 me is not whether one was right or wrong but.....if one was right , how much money did one make & if wrong , how much did one loose.....:)
Are you George Soros? I thought you retired? :confused:

"It doesn't matter how often you are right or wrong - it only matters how much you make when you are right versus how much you lose when you are wrong.".George Soros

R

ratan jain

Are you George Soros? I thought you retired? :confused:

"It doesn't matter how often you are right or wrong - it only matters how much you make when you are right versus how much you lose when you are wrong.".George Soros
I allways knew sudoku was george soros

:)

musicjunkie

Was doing great in the months of Jan and Feb but a loosing streak of 3 trades has eroded alot of my "profits"....gave my MM system a makeover, things should be better (notionally) from next time onwards, now I understand what all the chanting of "discipline" means.
Overconfidence your biggest enemy
When buy means sell...works wonders....things haven't changed since the time of "Boy Plunger"

MJ--~

U

uasish

MJ,

1 Big Draw down always catches up ;),i evaded the same for almost 28 months but got caught in Jan with multiple contracts :),a Freeze & sometimes a good difference in Stop & Mkt order also JUMPS :).

Asish

musicjunkie

Uasish
Yes i realize that now, Where are you from and how long you been trading? As Livermore said "a speculators chief enemies are always boring from within"
--MJ