How much time did you get before signing Sharekhan's digital contract mandate letter?

The mandate was due on April 30th 2014 but I only received the information on 28th and did not read the email/letter in time.

Rupees 10 deducted now for every digital contract. I needed 2 weeks warning instead of 2 days to separate junk mail from important mail (too much junkmail sent from Sharekhan despite trying to unsubscribe from market newsletters).

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Re: How much time did you get before signing Sharekhan's digital contract mandate let

The mandate was due on April 30th 2014 but I only received the information on 28th and did not read the email/letter in time.

Rupees 10 deducted now for every digital contract. I needed 2 weeks warning instead of 2 days to separate junk mail from important mail (too much junkmail sent from Sharekhan despite trying to unsubscribe from market newsletters).
I received this E-mail on 29th of April . Saw the E-mail on 4th May and was unable to submit the mandate on 30th April. Disgusting service. Every quarter they just ask something or the other to update. Tell us to submit it to the nearest office physically. Nearest Office to my home is around 10 kms. away , this repeated drama by Sharekhan just irritates a lot.