How much return you expect from forex market

looks some mistake in your above statement with in brackets.it should be((( just below the low of )))
dear gurmy your way of trading Indian markets is flaw less and i have rectified your above mistake .i am sure you are doing right but above is just clerical mistake in writing.
so you are not supposed to change,your current style of trading at all in Indian commodity and stock market except the above mistake which i pointed out.just one week back i have shifted to pure end of day trading,prior to that i was also using your style,with an extra advantage of my proprietary knowledge
i think this is the solution of your problem which you raised
but you continue at Forex thread,where i am going to teach real end of day trading
and their i will explain HOW I AM HANDLING THESE AGAINST THE TREND WIDE END OF DAY BARS BEST OF LUCK
thanks a lot ashwini sir.

ashwaniji, Go for GBPUSD
CONCLUSION ONE ;IN GBPUSD 25/11 IS THE LOWEST LOW DAY
CONCLUSION TWO ;IT MEANS -IT IS LAST DAY OF PREVIOUS SHORT TRADE
conclusion three;AND IT MEANS-IT IS FIRST DAY OF CURRENT LONG TRADE
CONCLUSION FOUR:LOW OF LOWEST DAY ,WHICH IS I.5421 WILL BE OUR INITIAL STOP LOSS
CONCLUSION FIVE:AS 25/11 IS FIRST DAY OF MOVE
SO 27/11 DAY TWO
28/11 DAY THREE
29/11 DAY FOUR
30/11DAY FIVE
FOR FIRST FIVE DAY OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WILL REMAIN CONSTANT AT 1.5421 AND WE WILL NOT MOVE IT UP
CONCLUSION SIX:27/11 AND 28/11 ,OUR TRAILING STOP LOSS IS ABOVE CLOSING PRICE OF THESE TWO DAYS
27/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5496 TSL-1.5563
28/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5508 TSL-1.5542
THESE TWO DAYS ALTHOUGH EOD BARS ARE GREEN,BUT IN A LONG TRADE ,TRAILING STOP LOSS CAN NOT BE ABOVE CLOSING PRICE,SO THESE ARE SET UP FOR SHORT TRADE
FOR LONG TRADE THESE TWO DAYS ARE NULL AND VOID-NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AT ALL
CONCLUSION SEVEN:29/11-CLOSING PRICE 1.5594-TSL-1.5531-NOW IT IS A CONTRARY TRADING POSITION,WE WILL GO LONG WITH A PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS OF 1.5421 ON THIS FOURTH DAY OF OPENING OF TRADE
30/11 FIFTH DAY
1/12 AND 2/12 6 AND 7 DAY
4/5/6/7/8-12----8/9/10/11/12-DAY WE WILL HOLD IT WITH PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WHICH WAS ( 1.5468 FOR 12thday)
AFTER 12 DAY OF OPENING THE TRADE-OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS IS BELOW OUR BUYING PRICE BUT PRICE IS TRADING ABOVE OUR BUYING PRICE
END OF DAY TRADING IS A GAME OF PATIENCE
SO WHICH NEXT PAIR DETAILS YOU WANT

Last edited:
conclusion one ;in gbpusd 25/11 is the lowest low day
conclusion two ;it means -it is last day of previous short trade
conclusion three;and it means-it is first day of current long trade
conclusion four:low of lowest day ,which is i.5421 will be our initial stop loss
conclusion five:as 25/11 is first day of move
so 27/11 day two
28/11 day three
29/11 day four
30/11day five
for first five day our protective stop loss will remain constant at 1.5421 and we will not move it up
conclusion six:27/11 and 28/11 ,our trailing stop loss is above closing price of these two days
27/11 closing price-1.5496 tsl-1.5563
28/11 closing price-1.5508 tsl-1.5542
these two days although eod bars are green,but in a long trade ,trailing stop loss can not be above closing price,so these are set up for short trade
for long trade these two days are null and void-not to be considered at all
conclusion seven:29/11-closing price 1.5594-tsl-1.5531-now it is a contrary trading position,we will go long with a protective stop loss of 1.5421 on this fourth day of opening of trade
30/11 fifth day
1/12 and 2/12 6 and 7 day
4/5/6/7/8-12----8/9/10/11/12-day we will hold it with protective stop loss which was ( 1.5468 for 12/12)
after 12 day of opening the trade-our protective stop loss is below our buying price but price is trading above our buying price
end of day trading is a game of patience
so which next pair details you want
forex trading is not pure mathematics
but it is still a game of mathematics
pick up your calculator
do some mathematical calculations
go a head as per decision of your calculator
no best judgement decision required
hence no confusion in your mind while opening or closing a trade
what else one can expect !!!!

hills_5000

Sir in 4H trading we are using LS and UR based on 4H and our entries AND exit is based on 4H bars. We go long at 4H LS and our initial SL is just below that.

ONce price crosses above 4H UR , we know that our SL will move upto just below 4H PS. Or if we want to be safe then we keep trailing SL which will protect our profit but might get us pre maturely out of the long move leaving no chance for re entry. Our decisions are based on completion of each 4H bar.

In EOD trading all decisions are made based on EOD bars only especially exit..which is only on EOD bar completion. For entry we can take help of 4H bar to get a better entry. Which means that if price is reversing (on latest lowest low day and towards the end of the day we see that on 4H bars we are getting green bars we can take an entry for longs. This way our decision is based on an EOD bar but we have taken help of the 4H bar for better entry. Once entry is made in EOD trading we will not see time frame below this time frame ( on bar completion) for taking exit decision.

This is according to me diff between 4H and EOD trading.

dear hills i asked a question from you
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME TRADING AND PURE END OF DAY TRADING-you have not replied this question,either answer this question your self or take some one help to answer this question-may be gurmy if you opt-but to know answer of this question is very important ,to under stand my reply to gurmy to days higher level complicated problem,gurmy and ayush you both also give answer to this question and some other viewer also,if he is interested to particapte

hills_5000

E/U and G/Y...

thanks ...will take some time to work out the calculations. Which all factors should one consider sir when using PSL and TSL..

thanks

forex trading is not pure mathematics
but it is still a game of mathematics
pick up your calculator
do some mathematical calculations
go a head as per decision of your calculator
no best judgement decision required
hence no confusion in your mind while opening or closing a trade
what else one can expect !!!!

hills_5000

Sir made an excel sheet of GBP/USD EOD OHLC , volume and ATR data going back to quite a long time. Tried to calculate using various parameters but result is no where similar to yours.

My TSL for 27/11 .. 1.5576
28/11.. 1.5535
29/11.. 1.5496 , 30/11... 1.5479
and for 12/12... 1.5584.

So what am i missing out here.

Also I havent been able to make out the factors on which the PSL calculations should be based. Because going by this logic the Euro/USD PSL will also be just below the initial buying price. But you have already mentioned that it is in confirmed short in an earliar post.

thanks

CONCLUSION ONE ;IN GBPUSD 25/11 IS THE LOWEST LOW DAY
CONCLUSION TWO ;IT MEANS -IT IS LAST DAY OF PREVIOUS SHORT TRADE
conclusion three;AND IT MEANS-IT IS FIRST DAY OF CURRENT LONG TRADE
CONCLUSION FOUR:LOW OF LOWEST DAY ,WHICH IS I.5421 WILL BE OUR INITIAL STOP LOSS
CONCLUSION FIVE:AS 25/11 IS FIRST DAY OF MOVE
SO 27/11 DAY TWO
28/11 DAY THREE
29/11 DAY FOUR
30/11DAY FIVE
FOR FIRST FIVE DAY OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WILL REMAIN CONSTANT AT 1.5421 AND WE WILL NOT MOVE IT UP
CONCLUSION SIX:27/11 AND 28/11 ,OUR TRAILING STOP LOSS IS ABOVE CLOSING PRICE OF THESE TWO DAYS
27/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5496 TSL-1.5563
28/11 CLOSING PRICE-1.5508 TSL-1.5542
THESE TWO DAYS ALTHOUGH EOD BARS ARE GREEN,BUT IN A LONG TRADE ,TRAILING STOP LOSS CAN NOT BE ABOVE CLOSING PRICE,SO THESE ARE SET UP FOR SHORT TRADE
FOR LONG TRADE THESE TWO DAYS ARE NULL AND VOID-NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AT ALL
CONCLUSION SEVEN:29/11-CLOSING PRICE 1.5594-TSL-1.5531-NOW IT IS A CONTRARY TRADING POSITION,WE WILL GO LONG WITH A PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS OF 1.5421 ON THIS FOURTH DAY OF OPENING OF TRADE
30/11 FIFTH DAY
1/12 AND 2/12 6 AND 7 DAY
4/5/6/7/8-12----8/9/10/11/12-DAY WE WILL HOLD IT WITH PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS WHICH WAS ( 1.5468 FOR 12/12)
AFTER 12 DAY OF OPENING THE TRADE-OUR PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS IS BELOW OUR BUYING PRICE BUT PRICE IS TRADING ABOVE OUR BUYING PRICE
END OF DAY TRADING IS A GAME OF PATIENCE
SO WHICH NEXT PAIR DETAILS YOU WANT

Last edited:
Sir in 4H trading we are using LS and UR based on 4H and our entries AND exit is based on 4H bars. We go long at 4H LS and our initial SL is just below that.

ONce price crosses above 4H UR , we know that our SL will move upto just below 4H PS. Or if we want to be safe then we keep trailing SL which will protect our profit but might get us pre maturely out of the long move leaving no chance for re entry. Our decisions are based on completion of each 4H bar.

In EOD trading all decisions are made based on EOD bars only especially exit..which is only on EOD bar completion. For entry we can take help of 4H bar to get a better entry. Which means that if price is reversing (on latest lowest low day and towards the end of the day we see that on 4H bars we are getting green bars we can take an entry for longs. This way our decision is based on an EOD bar but we have taken help of the 4H bar for better entry. Once entry is made in EOD trading we will not see time frame below this time frame ( on bar completion) for taking exit decision.

This is according to me diff between 4H and EOD trading.
yes your this answer is absolutely correct,basically you have to use this system in Indian commodity and stock market,to save your self from manipulators action at the time of gap down and gap up openings.
BUT IN FOREX MARKET WE WILL NOT TAKE HELP OF FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME AS GURMY WAS DOING,SINCE WE DON'T NEED IT ,IN PURE END OF DAY TRADING BASICALLY REAL EOD TRADERS DON'T TAKE HELP OF FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME AND IN CURRENCY NO MANIPULATION IS THERE,SO WE WILL ALSO NOT TAKE HELP OF FOUR HOUR,AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN ABOVE EXAMPLE OF GBPUSD MY ALL DECISION ARE BASED ON EOD BAR
ALTHOUGH OUR ENTRY IS VERY HIGH STILL WE HAVE NOT TAKEN HELP FROM FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME-i will shortly explain why we don't take this help in currency market(but firstly viewers have to study detail of gbpusd case and have to tell me why i have not taken help of four hour time frame???

Sir made an excel sheet of GBP/USD EOD OHLC , volume and ATR data going back to quite a long time. Tried to calculate using various parameters but result is no where similar to yours.

28/11.. 1.5535
and for 12/12... 1.5584.

Also I havent been able to make out the factors on which the PSL calculations should be based. Because going by this logic the Euro/USD PSL will also be just below the initial buying price. But you have already mentioned that it is in confirmed short in an earliar post.

thanks

((((Also not understood why the TSL the first two days is coming
))))
this line with in brackets,i am not clear what you are asking,please clarify

28/11.. 1.5535
and for 12/12... 1.5584.

thanks

Also not understood why the TSL the first two days is coming
i have checked the above data provided by you,mathematically they looks to be perfect.IT MEANS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT TRACK-THESE RESULT WILL CONSIDERED SIMILAR TO ME-JUST TELL ME WHY YOU FEEL THESE DATA WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU
IF YOUR TSL IS ON FIRST TWO DAY ABOVE YOUR PRICE AND THEN BELOW PRICE THEN THEY ARE GOING TO WORK FOR YOU
DON'T GO IN FOR WHY
JUST SEE IF THE RESULT CAN CARRY A TRADE-IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT LINE(TSL FOR FIRST TWO DAY SHOULD NOT COME,OTHER WISE THE RESULT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU-REMEMBER THE RULE---DURING THE CONSOLIDATION NO TSL WILL BE THERE

i have checked the above data provided by you,mathematically they looks to be perfect.it means you are at the right track-these result will considered similar to me-just tell me why you feel these data will not work for you
if your tsl is on first two day above your price and then below price then they are going to work for you
don't go in for why
just see if the result can carry a trade-it is very very important line(tsl for first two day should not come,other wise the result will not work for you-remember the rule---during the consolidation no tsl will be there
dear gurmy,go through the discussion between me and hills,these are the things ,which is your next stage of learning
(you and hills are approximately at the same level of knowledge at present)