How much return you expect from forex market

Sir..pls remember... my first doubt...easy to see reversals on charts after they have happened.... but ...in live charts ..on EOD basis how to make the same decision...because the daily... swing is a lot...if one enters even two days later...so one has to learn how to identify reversals... on EOD..
basic purpose to split ,commodity thread and Forex thread separate was the same,as rules for handling all the three markets on eod proved to be separate,while testing all the three ,so after minor adjusting i separated the three eod systems ,just not to create confusion ,in between three trading system.i decided to separate all the three threads shortly i will separate nifty also.so once you will go through this Forex thread ,in the very first few posts ,your this problem will it self solve

hills_5000

sir if I can learn nifty also... then it will be SONE PE SUHAGA... FMV...I have tried ..but not got any results barring formulas... which dont work on nifty....

basic purpose to split ,commodity thread and Forex thread separate was the same,as rules for handling all the three markets on eod proved to be separate,while testing all the three ,so after minor adjusting i separated the three eod systems ,just not to create confusion ,in between three trading system.i decided to separate all the three threads shortly i will separate nifty also.so once you will go through this Forex thread ,in the very first few posts ,your this problem will it self solve

sir if I can learn nifty also... then it will be SONE PE SUHAGA... FMV...I have tried ..but not got any results barring formulas... which dont work on nifty....
with in one or two week ,i will split nifty also from commodity,and a separate thread will be just for nifty and nifty stocks only.be sure ,shortly you will become a successful nifty trader also .but we will use gci plate form for this purpose and for your knowledge,due to problem in internet,i was not in touch of market for two days,but in nifty this short trade opened at 5087 at gci plate form at one hour chart,which closed to day at 4878 and short is still open

after going through the behavior of all the eight major currency.
i reached at a decision that usd and jpy follow technical with maximum perfection
they jointly form 13 pair with other major currency
but chf follow technical with minimum perfection
it form two pair with usd and jpy
so reducing these two from 13 ,initially i will discuss these 11 pairs at first stage in this thread and no other pair
AND WILL SHARE ALL END OF DAY DETAILS OF THESE PAIRS
ONE:WHAT IS END OF DAY TREND of these eleven pairs
TWO:WHAT IS TRAILING STOP LOSS of these eleven pairs
THREE:WHAT IS PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS of these eleven pairs

i reached at a decision that usd and jpy follow technical with maximum perfection
so reducing these two from 13 ,initially i will discuss these 11 pairs at first stage in this thread and no other pair
i again repeat,new investors with lack of knowledge ,should still read my previous commodity thread.HOW MUCH RETURN YOU EXPECT FROM COMMODITY MARKET FIRST-before they participate in this thread.
at this thread i will teach a very complicated,but very advance system of Forex end of day trading system and this system will just work in Forex market,not in commodity or stock market
so viewers with sound technical knowledge and finally interested in Forex trading ,if they can manage ,should participate in this thread,other wise it will prove to be a waist of their time and energy

i will be highly obliged ,if you can guide me ,to trade from India in Forex,but without violating any Indian law thanks in advance
There are plenty of broker out there. ONANDA, hotforex, Alpari. Open an account with anyone of them. deposit your money from creditcard and start trading.

What is illegal about it? I keep hearing forex trading being illegal. Most domestic brokers like religare also allow currency trading these days.

I happen to know plenty of indian traders trading in forex markets these days.

Why do you think you are violating indian law ? SEBI itself is not clear on this matter.

@trader dude

he was talking about major pairs like EUR/USD USD/JPY GBP/USD etc

INR/USD INR/JPY INR/GBP are allowed
dear sayantan,basically what i have under stand so far,pairs which form combination with Indian Rs as mentioned above by you,still looks to be permitted to trade,as share khan also allow trading in these pairs only,but as sg has a better level of understanding in this field, we will clear this doubt from him.he must have find out some way or will be in a position to better guide all of us.

dear sayantan,basically what i have under stand so far,pairs which form combination with Indian Rs as mentioned above by you,still looks to be permitted to trade,as share khan also allow trading in these pairs only,but as sg has a better level of understanding in this field, we will clear this doubt from him.he must have find out some way or will be in a position to better guide all of us.
as far as end day of trading is concerned in Forex,out of 28 combination hardly 18 to 20 will solve our purpose,over and above these 11 pair which i selected far trading in first stage,hardly 7 to 8 will be balance,which will be up to the mark ,rest we will not trade
then how any currency forming combination with Indian RS will qualify, to trade ,as per our standard of technical ,expected to be followed by the pair,before we trade in that pair

Last edited:

hills_5000

Sir I hope apart from sharing the trend , trailing SL and protective SL I hope you will also teach us how to judge when trend reversal takes place.