how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold is not ready to move down spot eyeing all time high so dont short i am long on gold petal now from 2987 july reasom me myself dont know loss unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn huuuuuuuun
dear praveen taneja,
in the morning to day,price hit move to correction stop loss of 29795/-which was previous two day low
then it tested move to move stop loss of 29651/-and failed and just reversed from 29651/-
now it is second time testing lower support move to move stop loss which is now 29642/-
to day if it will break this level,move to move trader will close their longs
if it fails to break this level,from here second long will be added and to day low will become next move to move trailing stop loss for long trade(move to move traders are the big guns,not you and me,we still close our positions a head of them)

dear praveen taneja,
in the morning to day,price hit move to correction stop loss of 29795/-which was previous two day low
then it tested move to move stop loss of 29651/-and failed and just reversed from 29651/-
now it is second time testing lower support move to move stop loss which is now 29642/-
if it fails to break this level,from here second long will be added and to day low will become next move to move trailing stop loss for long trade(move to move traders are the big guns,not you and me,we still close our positions a head of them)
Bro on TA/ FA I am zero and you are genious no doubt but Gold is strong falling just becoz of $ play in progress:thumb::thumb:

Let it settle and game start again booked petals bcoz was not ready to go ahead of 2992:clap:

major rise mean ,once the trend has exhausted on long side ,nifty is still in long momentum on long side
How to decide whether the trend has exhausted :confused:

I understand your point about trading the retracement.

dear praveen taneja,
break this level mean,to day closing price should be below lower support,during the day if price comes below lower support,it is irrelevant for them(lower support are considered semi-variable)so their value change with every next fall in price during the day-but this is one of the best and accurate system of trading

Bank based DP for commodity trading

Anybody kindly suggest me for, which bank(public sector/private sector) is offering the DP services for commodity trading in India, so as to enable me for the Funds Transfer(Forward & Reverse) option would be very easier & quicker.
Otherwise, what happens is, if I choose any non-bank based DP for commodity trading (viz.) smctradeonline, IFCI.com, adventuresindia.in etc. etc. Since they would be having tie-up with some banks like ICICI bank, HDFC bank etc, the Funds Transfer option is very easy for Forward side (i.e) to transfer funds from the customer's a/c to the broker's a/c, but the reverse is not easy. You have to call them by phone, and ask them to credit "xxx" amt to be transferred to our bank a/c, which would take minimum 1-day. This is sometimes very much irritating.
If the DP is bank-based (viz) canmoney.in, sbisecurities.com etc. then the Funds Transfer option would be easier for forward & reverse.
So anybody kindly suggest me the same. Thanks.
E-mail: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.