how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton

do you know me?

obiouslly NO
do i know you?
NO

what is the basic charecterstic of a person ?
for me his nature and knowledge decides a persons nature....

if you dont know abt me anything you betr not hurt my ego if i am not doing yours...i am saying this to aswani....

i always respected him always said sir bt you know what respect is earnt...

i dont find him worth respect now a days , people who want to follow him can foolllow him , no issues you yourself will come to a point whethr he is worth or not....

koi ni you people can click thnx for his posts...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I will click on your too..just to tell that I have read your post :)

in base metal ,it is still correction of short move ,we are not confirmed that this correction on long side will convert in to reversal.who entered at 401/85 from one hour is safe even if reversal on long side fail.
so even if we enter long now we can enter around 408/- which is swing support level not above that.
SHORTLY I WILL EXPLAIN,WHAT IS THE RIGHT TECHNIQUE OF ENTRY FROM ONE HOUR TIME FRAME
ASHWANI JI, Will wait for support of 408 and enter a mini ,thank you .

do you know me?

obiouslly NO
do i know you?
NO

what is the basic charecterstic of a person ?
for me his nature and knowledge decides a persons nature....

if you dont know abt me anything you betr not hurt my ego if i am not doing yours...i am saying this to aswani....

i always respected him always said sir bt you know what respect is earnt...

i dont find him worth respect now a days , people who want to follow him can foolllow him , no issues you yourself will come to a point whethr he is worth or not....

koi ni you people can click thnx for his posts...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
THis is most unfair . What is the pleasure of writing such ,for some one ,who is good .

ASHWANI JI, Will wait for support of 408 and enter a mini ,thank you .
dear trade 1111
as copper is still in no mans land ,and its lower support is 408/-so once price go below 408,by 20 /30 paisa ,then this lower support will become resistance and once price re enter on up side after breaking this lower resistance of 408/-then long can be taken with stop loss of 404/30(it is 40 paisa below previous two day low)app risk of 1000/- rs will have to be taken in mid way entry

dear trade 1111
as copper is still in no mans land ,and its lower support is 408/-so once price go below 408,by 20 /30 paisa ,then this lower support will become resistance and once price re enter on up side after breaking this lower resistance of 408/-then long can be taken with stop loss of 404/30(it is 40 paisa below previous two day low)app risk of 1000/- rs will have to be taken in mid way entry
after a major fall,we should try to be part of bulls
after a major rise,we should try to be part of bears

Status
Not open for further replies.