How many people have you made money in trading from start?..

How many members have made money in trading till date?..

• Yes(Made +)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • no(negative -)

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zed

After reading many thread\posts i want to know how many people have really made money from start to date ie, amt invested till date from start to current value

zed

After noticing many datas of broking house and many posts , i felt trading is not advisable, so in matter of process i want to atleast on here as a studies purposes

sanjosedesi

After noticing many datas of broking house and many posts , i felt trading is not advisable, so in matter of process i want to atleast on here as a studies purposes
i think you can make money in trading provided you are willing to look at it as a serious career. a serious career requires studies, lab work, long hours and then come the returns. the people who lose ... they skip many of the steps and want to make money from the get go !

vssoma

After reading many thread\posts i want to know how many people have really made money from start to date ie, amt invested till date from start to current value

dear,
go to 2nd thread from my signature....you'll find some inteesting , if possible share yours tooo.....

Well I have not made any so far I counted how much I lost from 2008 till now...4,86000.yesterday I calculated. What would be my rank in terms of loosing.but now I am becoming better I loose lot less ocassinally I do win.