How many are doing intraday trading in stock futures (10 lots and more)

How many are doing intraday trading in Stock futures (10 lots and more)

• >5 lots

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • > 10 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 20 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 25 lots

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Hai
by seeing your post i feel you are calculating the big profit you will make by trading large volume of FUTURES. it is very tempting as the margin is less.

But think of the huge loss you will make if RCOM comes down by say by 50 paise .You have to consider the losses because profits will take care of itself.

My advice is you start on one lot.you add additional second lot only if you have profits and with stop losses of both the lots are hit you are not in loss. Similarly you add third lot. Other wise you wont last long.This is from my experience.
Happy trading.:thumb:

Last edited:
Hai
by seeing your post i feel you are calculating the big profit you will make by trading large volume of FUTURES. it is very tempting as the margin is less.

But think of the huge loss you will make if RCOM comes down by say by 50 paise .You have to consider the losses because profits will take care of itself.

My advice is you start on one lot.you add additional second lot only if you have profits and with stop losses of both the lots are hit you are not in loss. Similarly you add third lot. Other wise you wont last long.This is from my experience.
Happy trading.:thumb:
I forgot to add - you trade only positional trades ie you should be able to carry your trades to next day if required or you will lose the trade.Intraday trades are always risky and if you lose continuously you are out. I tried this and learned the hard way>Now i carry my trades (positions)to days and weeks.

bunny

TSpact, what has stopped you from trading currency futures. If you have that much money to trade 6000 RCOM in cash, I advise you park 90% of your cash funds in a safe place like bank fixed deposits and trade with remaining 10%. Since currency futures margins and brokerage are very less, you stand to make much more returns with little capital.