How is fxcentral as a real time data-feed for NSE?

Is it similar to MT4 to AMIBROKER plug in?it too has one indicator,rateserver,somedlls.?can you share your indicator alongwith short write up?

ltp

No dll. Only indicator. There are two indicators:

1. HISTORYDATA-MTP.mq4 - This exports time-frame as per the available time-frame from MT4. You have options to put True or False for all the time-frames available.

2. Convert_Timeeframe.mq4 - Use this if you want your own time-frame not available in MT4. There is a multiplier which you have to enter. For example, if you want 3 mins time frame, open 1 min chart on MT4 and insert this indicator on the chart and select 3 as the multiplier.
(The second indicator is based on Period_Converter_Opt from metaquotes.net forum. I have modified it and made changes as the original one does not release the csv file and locks it to be read by other instruments)

There is update frequency available. Zero means real time. The csv file gets saved in ..experts/files folder.

Is it similar to MT4 to AMIBROKER plug in?it too has one indicator,rateserver,somedlls.?can you share your indicator alongwith short write up?

Last edited:
fxcentral rockssssssssssss
it has changed my life as trader.mt4 is worlds most advance and bst platform to work on.i think once u get this baby then u will forget ami and ms.it's worth paying them.
mt4 rockssssssssssssssssss
pl. post screenshots of MT4 of trades taken by on 15thJan

kkeskar92

I have been using fxcentral for the last 4 months and the datafeed is excellent with 300 major scrips and index and futures. You can use about 1500 available indicators for metatrader4 and many of the signal systems available on forex forums. My trading has improved after this system and cost is really better than esignal or other data providers ...4500 for 3 mths.

Here are the screenshots of metatrader.

kkeskar92

Fxcentral has authorised data from NSE.
There was minor problem today when after RBI announcement, the NIFTY chart did not update for 5-8 min and then there was large downtick. The stock charts updated on time.

kkeskar92

fxcentral rockssssssssssss
it has changed my life as trader.mt4 is worlds most advance and bst platform to work on.i think once u get this baby then u will forget ami and ms.it's worth paying them.
mt4 rockssssssssssssssssss
True. I agree.