How do you trade news?

Every trader has his own way of trading. To talk about my trading practice, I try to analyze the market technically and don’t trade if it’s not a high impact news. I try to browse social media sites to see how others are measuring the upcoming newsmovement and always tie my trades with a tighter stop loss. Share your idea below please.

stoch

Every trader has his own way of trading. To talk about my trading practice, I try to analyze the market technically and don’t trade if it’s not a high impact news. I try to browse social media sites to see how others are measuring the upcoming newsmovement and always tie my trades with a tighter stop loss. Share your idea below please.
High impact news often lead to change of expectations and due to differences in processing new important information (some do it fast, some do it slow) markets prices tend to exhibit momentum properties. Basically this is prerequisite for a momentum-based technical indicators, that's why it's worth to make some research how you can trade news.

I find interest in trading high-impact news because it shakes the market highly and let me take my return quickly. To talk about trading preparation, I technically view the market and visit social media to see the opinions of other traders.