How accurate you are in Identifying a Multibagger.

Vote for the most convincing Multibagger- One year.

• Relinace Petroleum Ltd

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • ICSA

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Core Technologies

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • IFCI

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • HCL tech

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Allahabad Bank

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • GMR Infra

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Something Else..

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prabhjeet

Wow we are seeing heights of craziness here, some totally inexperienced guy comes and tells out of world targets and then there are people who start discussions on these targets.
Ok let me give an example if IFCI was supposed to reach 1000 it will swing wildly atleast 2000rs. then who among you will be having a nerve to hold on in these wild swings, i suppose none
Look this is what happens mostly at the market tops, there are overexuberant investors who will jump into markets with all their money and buy at the heights of bull market prices only to loose every single penny they have and never be able to come back again.

I hope you keep your stoplosses in place:)

Hi Buddy...the trgts are not unrealistic but overambitious..to support that...name me one Market Pundit who could have predicted that Sensex can cross 20k so soon two years back.Now everything is going good so at various channels ..trade analyst are saying correction is due ..dis nd dat.
Go through all the posts on TraderJi...in 2005/6 and show me such a Prediction..the valuations we have today.

Mark my words if there is a correction it will be from 17th to 25th Jan
OR 18th to 23rd Feb...mrkts will keep slipping there on,and we will acheive the trgt price to enter...Mrkts will correct upto 16387 to 18225.
There are many market pundits unfortunately your knowledge is limited to the data and information you have. In past when sunsex was testing 7k level Mr. Zunzun wala has predicted in 2 years time market will reach 20-25 k in one of the big fight episode on NDTV and every body was lauging. Unfortunately in this era where every one is predicting smething its difficult whom to believe so always do your own research and your own predictions.

krishna23

well anything is possible but what amuses me is that people only talk about reward and forget about risk...especially in the case with companies having poor fundamentals!
we are in a bull market & if one picks good stocks u can smile all the way to the bank(provided u book ur gains of course)

happy investing & trading guys!

Hi Buddy...the trgts are not unrealistic but overambitious..to support that...name me one Market Pundit who could have predicted that Sensex can cross 20k so soon two years back.Now everything is going good so at various channels ..trade analyst are saying correction is due ..dis nd dat.
Go through all the posts on TraderJi...in 2005/6 and show me such a Prediction..the valuations we have today.

OR 18th to 23rd Feb...mrkts will keep slipping there on,and we will acheive the trgt price to enter...Mrkts will correct upto 16387 to 18225.
Mrkts are going to Tank down further with limted bounce back....around April 23rd onwards Mrkt's will be seen going up..led by IT stocks.

I'm holding the following stocks with enough conviction that atleast one will be a multibagger

videocon
icsa
ferro alloys
garnet construction
kohinoor broadcasting
reliance infra
klg systel

Romanov Guru ko pranam. Sir Aapka prediction was on target. Sir....what else is lying...there...

We need to understand NOW..It's not only US recession that is taking it's Toll...it's the cumulative oversold,overhyped stocks as well from Indian perspective....US recession is just the Trigger.

Hello Romanov
rpl

RPL is my first choice

then i prefer
tata steel
infosys
everonn system
Mundra Port

now Romanov question is whats the correct time to buy
i have picked up RPL today
was not able to buy yesterday cause m broker refused
u said market will go down further 12-13k will u be able to predict apprx date alsowhen this fall might occur?

so that we can prepare

thanks romanov for ur inputs