How accurate you are in Identifying a Multibagger.

Vote for the most convincing Multibagger- One year.

• Relinace Petroleum Ltd

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • ICSA

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Core Technologies

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • IFCI

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • HCL tech

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Allahabad Bank

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • GMR Infra

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Something Else..

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diosys

Diosys,

I am 100% for it.

TRF LTD - I know why you are betting on it. I know from where you got a buy call on it.

Recommended by Aryan of TIS - Am I Right ?

Good Luck.
YIpppppeeeee....you guessed it right.....

Wow we are seeing heights of craziness here, some totally inexperienced guy comes and tells out of world targets and then there are people who start discussions on these targets.
Ok let me give an example if IFCI was supposed to reach 1000 it will swing wildly atleast 2000rs. then who among you will be having a nerve to hold on in these wild swings, i suppose none

Hi guys,
Forgive me if I am wrong... I am a total newbie.. :(

What about D L F Limited ?
For sometime this stock has been going up.. I bought it at 960.. currently its at the region of 1200..... looks like its gonna hit 1500 soon

and I have a feeling that its gonna go beyond that.. hope this share makes me a crorepati... lol..

and what about Vishal Exports Overseas Limited?

Wow we are seeing heights of craziness here, some totally inexperienced guy comes and tells out of world targets and then there are people who start discussions on these targets.
Ok let me give an example if IFCI was supposed to reach 1000 it will swing wildly atleast 2000rs. then who among you will be having a nerve to hold on in these wild swings, i suppose none
Hi Buddy...the trgts are not unrealistic but overambitious..to support that...name me one Market Pundit who could have predicted that Sensex can cross 20k so soon two years back.Now everything is going good so at various channels ..trade analyst are saying correction is due ..dis nd dat.
Go through all the posts on TraderJi...in 2005/6 and show me such a Prediction..the valuations we have today.

Mark my words if there is a correction it will be from 17th to 25th Jan
OR 18th to 23rd Feb...mrkts will keep slipping there on,and we will acheive the trgt price to enter...Mrkts will correct upto 16387 to 18225.

Romanov,i m stressing on just one thing time and again that is CAN THE PUNTERS TAKE THE HUGE VOLATILITY INTO THEIR STRIDE WITH STOPLOSSES KIND OF STUFFS AND ALL, no i dont think so

krishna23

some other possible multi baggers are
welspun Gujarat
pyramid Saimira
Mercator lines
Marg construction
Gremach infra etc...