Horrible Service from ICICIDirect.com

drmukul said:
Thanks a lot for your experiences. I was about to open my account with ICICI but now I have 2 go for other options. Could u people suggest any1 to go with?
Thanx
Mukul
my advise pl don't open u r a/c with Icici or IndiaBulls.
Though i myself still hanging on with Icici(god knows why),
but my bet would be Kotak Sec(these guys have terrific pedigree)
again talk to every avaialble broker b4 opening a/c

drmukul said:
Thanks a lot for your experiences. I was about to open my account with ICICI but now I have 2 go for other options. Could u people suggest any1 to go with?
Thanx
Mukul
I trade with man financials(refco-sify) and to date i am happy with them, no issues.My friend trades with fortis securities (a ranbaxy group company) and he is satisfied with the interface and the service.

Well, I was about to open an account with ICICI direct. but after reading so much of criticism i think I have to reconsider the decision.... well could some one please tell me apart from all the account opening problems, how good are they as far as brokerage etc. charges are concerned?

nd81 said:
ICICIDirect is crap. The site is always overloaded :mad: Not suitable for any intra day. I do only MFs with ICICIDirect.
Even Indiabulls is worst. It logs me out every 2mins and gives me a message "You are timed out, Please re-login". Their online terminal is full of bugs bugs bugs. I am tired of their serivice. Looking forward to complain SEBI :D but not getting time.

I hate bugs. Looking for an alternate option.

Regards
RAj

i have been using ICICI for around 5-6 yrs. Since I am not a day trader, and i am not present in India, so it suits me fine. Most of their services are online and works most of the time works ;-)
But in case of regular trading/day trading I would never prefer ICICI. Their site is not updated for long long time. Unreliable site, High transaction costs are a BIG minus for them. But on plus side, I never have problem of payment. Shares are always credited to my demat on time.
Since they have grown this big its diffcult to turn on dime.