High Volume Penny Stocks starting uptrends

Hello all

i am new but tried my best to analyze the charts for TATA FINANCE ,
here are the details [ may not be perfect , please suggets where i am going wrong so can try to learn and improve on the same ]

weekly charts show , resistance at around 42-43 level , and pretty strong one at around 51-52 level
weekly charts shows support up to 40-41 mark

Monthly chart shows resistance again at around 42 if crossed then Support till 52-53 mark,

Daily chart shows strong resistance @ around 52-53 level in addition to above

hoping to get some advise/guidence , i would like to learn but wont be able to unless u guys point out some mistakes in above

regards,
ibmisp

Traderji

Super Moderator
Traderji said:
Good work and thanks for your feedback AMITBE, creameeee, amh & devansh_god.

I did some digging around last night looking at weekly charts and have come up with a revised list of 20 stocks. These stocks could have the potential of being tomorrows multi baggers.

However we will have to all work together to narrow down this list to 5-10 stocks so I would request all members to post the fundamental and/or technical views on the following stocks...

I have listed the stocks in descending order of their average volumes.

Security Name Close Stop Loss
Central (I) Poly 13.20 8.00
TN Petro Product 29.45 23.75
FDC Ltd 49.50 41.65
Rashtriya Chem 39.40 35.00
Garware Shipping 38.90 23.00
Creative Eye 13.46 9.10
KDL Biotech 32.00 18.10
Ind Tra Deco 6.48 2.52
NELCO Ltd 48.90 38.25
Zenith Computer 34.20 23.50
Regency Ceramics 36.65 27.00
Tata Finance 36.05 31.65
Cinevistaas 48.95 34.60
Welspun Syntex 10.23 7.70
Hyderabad Flexte 11.46 4.88
Synergy Log-In 20.18 10.00
Mittal Securitie 6.43 4.62
Swastika Finleas 16.02 11.25
Saya Housing 13.41 2.70
BLB Ltd 8.90 6.86

This list is for your discussion. I have selected these stocks purely based on my technical research. I beleive that these stocks have potential to multiply manyfold in the medium to long term. I want all you members to post your feedback and views both technical or fundamental on these stocks.

hi traderji,
grreat call on rcf.......from 39.40 to 51............i was unlucky 2 get my hands on such a zapper.....wish to know if there still is some juice left in the above mentioned scrips.
ALSO i would like 2 suggest that u may please take some more pains and suggest some tgts. for the above scrips.......
THIS WILL GREATLY BENEFIT ALL THE BEGINNERS LIKE ME AND ALSO THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TECHNICALS AND FUNDAMENTALS(NEW PLAYERS LIKE ME).........
warm regards.......

can some would suggest / point out some errors that i might have made for my earlier post regarding TATA FIN tech analysis ?

pls it would help me a lot to learn things

regards,
ibmisp

welspun syntex

welspun syntex is a reall good candidate. it is now bound to test 13.05 levels by next week.once it cross this levels it might race to touch 16.25. good pick traderji though on daily charts the indicator are on the sell mode but the overall momentum onthis is realy bullish!!!!! i will try to find out for others.
regards!!

AMITBE

Traderji said:
This list is for your discussion. I have selected these stocks purely based on my technical research. I beleive that these stocks have potential to multiply manyfold in the medium to long term. I want all you members to post your feedback and views both technical or fundamental on these stocks.
Dear Traderji, in a couple of days or perhaps over the weekend I'll come back with some fundamentalss/technicals on the scrips given by you and hopefully we could all start a detailed discussion and sort through the list.
Thank you.

Traderji said:
Good work and thanks for your feedback AMITBE, creameeee, amh & devansh_god.

I did some digging around last night looking at weekly charts and have come up with a revised list of 20 stocks. These stocks could have the potential of being tomorrows multi baggers.

However we will have to all work together to narrow down this list to 5-10 stocks so I would request all members to post the fundamental and/or technical views on the following stocks...

I have listed the stocks in descending order of their average volumes.

Security Name Close Stop Loss
Central (I) Poly 13.20 8.00
TN Petro Product 29.45 23.75
FDC Ltd 49.50 41.65
Rashtriya Chem 39.40 35.00
Garware Shipping 38.90 23.00
Creative Eye 13.46 9.10
KDL Biotech 32.00 18.10
Ind Tra Deco 6.48 2.52
NELCO Ltd 48.90 38.25
Zenith Computer 34.20 23.50
Regency Ceramics 36.65 27.00
Tata Finance 36.05 31.65
Cinevistaas 48.95 34.60
Welspun Syntex 10.23 7.70
Hyderabad Flexte 11.46 4.88
Synergy Log-In 20.18 10.00
Mittal Securitie 6.43 4.62
Swastika Finleas 16.02 11.25
Saya Housing 13.41 2.70
BLB Ltd 8.90 6.86
Hi Traderji/Everyone,
Looked through the list above,from what little I know,my views....
CENTRAL POLYESTER -High vol.breakoout on the weekly closing strong.Would be sweeter if it could close strong on the monthly as well.Better to wait for a p/b for an entry though.
TN PETRO PRODUCT --still all over the place.May be worth a look if it could take out all time highs and p/b
FDC --Had made a higher high on the weekly,and was taken by Ravi and Phoenix,if not mistaken.Monthlies have taken out their prev high.But now in area of resistance.....On the negative side if it goes to 59-60 and starts reversing on the monthly,looks like aH&S developing(so did the Sensex a few mths ago and while many experts talked of a formation of the 2nd shoulder,it quietly but surely took out the head!!).For now looks good.
RASHTR CHEM --again a high vol breakout and right into an area of resistance,would be neat if it could go sideways for some time.
CREATIVE EYE --again all over the place.Made a higher pivot low on the monthly but charts are still developing,not as interesting as many others.
KDL BIOTECH --good to keep on radar....entry on p/b for me especially if it can hold the 27 area.
IND TRA DECO --again higher pivot lows on monthly.
NELCO --looking good,would have been a neat entry over 45,but feel that it will give an opportunity to enter on p/b.Higher pivot lows on the monthly and definite uptrend once it gets past the60 area.Nice!

More later.

Thx Traderji for the various calls.......Most appreciated.

Saint