High Volume Penny Stocks starting uptrends

However we will have to all work together to narrow down this list to 5-10 stocks so I would request all members to post the fundamental and/or technical views on the following stocks...

I have listed the stocks in descending order of their average volumes.

Security Name Close Stop Loss
Central (I) Poly 13.20 8.00
TN Petro Product 29.45 23.75
FDC Ltd 49.50 41.65
Rashtriya Chem 39.40 35.00
Garware Shipping 38.90 23.00
Creative Eye 13.46 9.10
KDL Biotech 32.00 18.10
Ind Tra Deco 6.48 2.52
NELCO Ltd 48.90 38.25
Zenith Computer 34.20 23.50
Regency Ceramics 36.65 27.00
Tata Finance 36.05 31.65
Cinevistaas 48.95 34.60
Welspun Syntex 10.23 7.70
Hyderabad Flexte 11.46 4.88
Synergy Log-In 20.18 10.00
Mittal Securitie 6.43 4.62
Swastika Finleas 16.02 11.25
Saya Housing 13.41 2.70
BLB Ltd 8.90 6.86
REGENCY CERAMICS --last few days were high vol days,but still in that range.Monthly looks like a W Formation in progress.....if one is alonger term player,this needs to close above the 40 levels on the weekly to say that the trend is now changed from sideways to up.
TATA FINANCE --again all over the place...monthly showing a higher pivot low but loads of resistance to plough through first before it looks attractive enough to put some money into it.
CINEVISTAAS --another high vol.breakout now at 55,prev high.....taken out previous monthly high with conviction.Need to wait for a p/b for entry.
WELSPUN SYNTEX --making higher pivot lows on monthly,but prefer to wait for abetter pattern.
SYNERGY LOG --at resistance right now, a wait n watch how this pattern develops.
SWASTIKA FINLEAS --too extended for my comfort zone.Again a wait n watch.
SAYA HOUSING --Interesting .....monthly taking out the highs of last few mths.
BLB --still in sideways mode
HYDERABAD FLEX --also making higher pivot lows on monthly
MITTAL SEC --again higher pivot lows on weekly,but better to wait for something better.
GARWARE SHIPPING --nice breakout....it will give an opportunity to get on with a p/b.

Thanx again,Traderji!

Saint

hi traderji....
ive got great respect for u as an analyst. as a beginner im not confident about my moves but i try my best to forsee the stocks, their resistances and supports...but i fail many - a - times...pls sugges your view on the following............................................................................................i am holding gujnrecoke bought at 122.95 ------------pls tell me what 2 do with it......hold,sell or buy more ...................... ....................... also pls cite the very short term tgts. of nagarfert, gsfc and balrampur chini,indiabulls & ttml.
pls do your analysis and also reply asap........this will help me to learn a lot...
this will help all other members also coz i believe they are all very good scrips......and to have all resistances and tgts. of them in one place........WOW..
this will sure be a pain for u..... but pls pls PLEASE do it.......
thanx in advance
warm regards.......
:confused:

devansh_god said:
hi traderji....
ive got great respect for u as an analyst. as a beginner im not confident about my moves but i try my best to forsee the stocks, their resistances and supports...but i fail many - a - times...pls sugges your view on the following............................................................................................i am holding gujnrecoke bought at 122.95 ------------pls tell me what 2 do with it......hold,sell or buy more ...................... ....................... also pls cite the very short term tgts. of nagarfert, gsfc and balrampur chini,indiabulls & ttml.
pls do your analysis and also reply asap........this will help me to learn a lot...
this will help all other members also coz i believe they are all very good scrips......and to have all resistances and tgts. of them in one place........WOW..
this will sure be a pain for u..... but pls pls PLEASE do it.......
thanx in advance
warm regards.......
:confused:
Hi Devansh,
Am not an analyst ...best to wait for a reply from Traderji,but my take on it:guj nre coke--I am in it as well,got the idea from amitbe and saint.I entered at 123,with a stop loss of 104...nothing has changed till I am stopped out.If this can pivot higher than 104,I'll add more.NagarFert-I suppose u r in it already....stop loss 13.5,initial target is 18.But headed higher.Balrampur Chini:Again I hope u took it when creameeee called it.SL=65,TGT=90.Keep raising the sl upwards at every pivot.TTML:Here again hope u took it when saint called it and not yesterday...SL now =28.5,1st tgt=36,but heading higher.Indiabulls:SL=157,1st tgt 214

Phoenix :cool:

phoenix said:
Hi Devansh,
Am not an analyst ...best to wait for a reply from Traderji,but my take on it:guj nre coke--I am in it as well,got the idea from amitbe and saint.I entered at 123,with a stop loss of 104...nothing has changed till I am stopped out.If this can pivot higher than 104,I'll add more.NagarFert-I suppose u r in it already....stop loss 13.5,initial target is 18.But headed higher.Balrampur Chini:Again I hope u took it when creameeee called it.SL=65,TGT=90.Keep raising the sl upwards at every pivot.TTML:Here again hope u took it when saint called it and not yesterday...SL now =28.5,1st tgt=36,but heading higher.Indiabulls:SL=157,1st tgt 214

Phoenix :cool:
....................thanx phoenix...........

Hi Saint,
Ur choice of so many interesting scrips r really fascinating------And ur pivot specifications ,resistances and supports r not just a appreciable public service,---but better than the most better professional calls---Withen a short time ----I m sure-----u,creemee,supratik,Amitbe(obviously leaving out creditviolet,Ivanboresky,sh50,and some few others----who r hard core professionals)----under the supervision of Traderji---can through up an open challange to the calls of the best of broking houses-----Great work----Pal----keep it up!!!!
Regards,
joy_mitali

Dear Traderji
i have one very basic question to ask. what does volume indicate
1. total sell quantity on that trading day?
2. Total buy quantity on that trading day?
3. 50% sell + 50% buy = 100% shares of that trading day?
4. something else?
further what volume is considered good and when should one stay away after seeing the volume in nutshell how to use the volume for making trading decisions and what are some indicators regardig volume?????
regards

joy_mitali said:
Hi Saint,
Ur choice of so many interesting scrips r really fascinating------And ur pivot specifications ,resistances and supports r not just a appreciable public service,---but better than the most better professional calls---Withen a short time ----I m sure-----u,creemee,supratik,Amitbe(obviously leaving out creditviolet,Ivanboresky,sh50,and some few others----who r hard core professionals)----under the supervision of Traderji---can through up an open challange to the calls of the best of broking houses-----Great work----Pal----keep it up!!!!
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Joy,
Thank you for your kind words.......Most appreciated!!

Saint

Traderji

Super Moderator
ravi t said:
Dear Traderji
i have one very basic question to ask. what does volume indicate
1. total sell quantity on that trading day?
2. Total buy quantity on that trading day?
3. 50% sell + 50% buy = 100% shares of that trading day?
4. something else?
further what volume is considered good and when should one stay away after seeing the volume in nutshell how to use the volume for making trading decisions and what are some indicators regardig volume?????
regards
Stock Volume is the daily number of shares of a security that change hands between a buyer and a seller.

It is simply the amount of shares that trade hands from sellers to buyers as a measure of activity. If a buyer of a stock purchases 100 shares from a seller then the volume for that period increases by 100 shares based on that transaction.

Volume is an important indicator in technical analysis as it used to measure the worth of a market move. If the markets have made strong price move either up or down the perceived strength of that move depends on the volume for that period. The higher the volume during that price move the more significant the move.

Volume is a trader's best friend. Few technical indicators give the experienced trader a better feel for the minds of his fellow traders and investors. The heights of their greed, the depths of their fear, the loudness of their panic, and quietude of their ambivalence. All of these emotional states are seen with volume.

Volume also shows us the footprints of big money, and unlike footprints in the sand, these footprints are there for all to see...and long after the fact. More immediate and less ambiguous than any complex indicator, volume pinpoints extreme tops and bottoms -or the areas of them- with amazing accuracy.

Additionally, unlike many indicators, volume is applicable to every timeframe. How can this be? Simple. Volume is simply a measure of sentiment, of human nature. And fortunately for us, human nature is the one ever-present constant of the stock market. Never forget that fact. Once you have your own emotions under control as a trader, knowledge of this profound fact will guide you ever after as reliably as the Northern Star guides a lone sailor across a vast sea.

AMITBE

Simply magnificent, Traderji.
Your postings like this are so dearly missed.
Thanks.