HFCL INfotel

Lolz and i am caught in this

Now from past 3 days it hitting lower circuit and i am looking myself as looser...

But will wait for friday meeting for more clearity.....

Have 400 shares...

On contrary HFCL was hittning upper circuit from past 2 days...only today it stopped
I think you can exit with a loss of about Rs 1,000 if you sell it at a stop los of Rs 8.5 or 9. Not a very big amount, my friend:)

magnet

I think you can exit with a loss of about Rs 1,000 if you sell it at a stop los of Rs 8.5 or 9. Not a very big amount, my friend:)
I can ofcourse.....
But not at mid-path...i basically dont follow stoploss policy....I always keep cash in hand to counter a loss....If i have to book losss i decide another share and take positions and when both their profit loss nulify each other i quit position in both....For infotel i need to search another stock...But ill wait for reliance meeting for proper details...As i think how can a reputed news channel make mistake...

Plus in past i similarly had bought a stock for 6000rs and cleared position at 10000 since all were suggesting it to be risky asset...but ultimately that same stock og 6k is worth 88k now...all within a year(it touched upto 1 lakh 6k before going upto 74k)

Ill be betting on some counters who are on delisting range....Elantas beck already giving me 21% return but no news out yet....and that will help me take position agin shree ganesh jewelery...I missed boc india bus...i myself 15 days back wrote to take position at 200 and exit at 280 and see where its trading 294...

i might take position in any of this

Lotte India Corporation, AstraZeneca Pharma, Alfa Laval (India), Gillette India...Most probably the pharma one being a low volume stock it will definitely hit upper circuit of 20% if any news comes

Last edited:

magnet

Well today it moved other way......

So i guess there is indeed something related to this company with reliance...though whatever they say
Made my mind will sell only on profit...I feel now any big news of acqusition by the infotel in future will further drive this stock up....

Will part ways at 12 buks per share.....

magnet

People who are holding this stock

COmpany have given postal ballot for suggestion including change of name to Quadrant televentures limited

Which means soon relaince will come out with IPO with hfcl infotel name or will chage the name of company to reliance something and will come out with same