help required in Pricing of EOD Analysis Software

May I know the name and contact address of this software? Preferably their web site?

Friend I have not used that software till now just downloaded demo version, which do not allow data updation.

First i will use this software today and then will revert back to u tomorrow that whehter it worths even 999 or not.

But it what i saw in their scanner is have more features than eodsoft software

think u are rightly said about business strategy in India, Selling a software @ 500 is not a big deal , only problem comes in support at this rate. Can u tell me is their any software availabe less than 3000 in India with online Support................

YOU ARE RIGHT, NO DOUBT. Inspite of Bill Gates showing the way no Indian has implemented it. We feel if we price too low it will speak not too well about the product. I was in a sofware company. We introduces a product at Rs 250/-. It bombed. Everyone who we met thought we have copied the sofrware. Many people asked Who developed this software"? They refused believe us.

I increased the price to Rs2500/- and we did extremely well till someone copied and sold copies at Rs100.00.

It was all in open market. Your market should be closed one like traderji.com. Word will spread to other web sites and people will buy thru traderji.com. Once you make a decent sum and make a name for yourself hike the price to Rs 1500/-

VPS

dhakkan

Ved,

have you seen ChartNexus<http://www.chartnexus.com/> .. its EOD and free.. not many features though. (I dont use it ... so not much idea about it :), my friend uses it).
It gets data automatically from BSE (not NSE) everyday....

Try to make your software better than that atleast.

Last edited:
Hello

Mr. Narayan , pl, give free link to download your software to traderjimembers to test product quality. After sevral feedback from members you can upgrade your software And then plan to market .

Ved,

have you seen ChartNexus<http://www.chartnexus.com/> .. its EOD and free.. not many features though. (I dont use it ... so not much idea about it :), my friend uses it).
It gets data automatically from BSE (not NSE) everyday....

Try to make your software better than that atleast.
They have a better graphs than mine but in terms of query this softwae is not even a kid , no such query that can benifiet for selecting stocks, so can say desktop version of i chart

So can said its a good charting tool but not a tech analysis software , I posted one post here regarding difference between charting software and tech analysis software not displaying here , may be modreators have stop that

No its not like that , what oxusmorouz is priced is right in my view and its not like people will not buy saying that it is not worth .

Their is one software already in market at this price tag and having more features than urs at a price tag of just RS. 999 .
And this software is selling like a hot cake.

In India trader s either like software with very resonable rates or much powerful software lkes Metastock and amibroker.

So either u make a much powerful software like metastock or amibroker of charge less than only able to create market for ur software
Thanks for ur valuable advise , but can u share name of that soft , coz i have done all googling bbut not able to find any software which having my features specially like MACD query and RSI query in just 1000 , forget 1000 , not even in 5000 software

Ved

oxusmorouz

Thanks for ur valuable advise , but can u share name of that soft , coz i have done all googling bbut not able to find any software which having my features specially like MACD query and RSI query in just 1000 , forget 1000 , not even in 5000 software

Ved
What do you mean by a "MACD or RSI query"?

What do you mean by a "MACD or RSI query"?
By "MACD and RSI query" I means to say scanning of stocks on basis fo these 2 items , For example I can search on my software for stocks where RSI is above 50 and MACD above 0 or above its 9ema line, or can choose some diffrent option too

oxusmorouz

By "MACD and RSI query" I means to say scanning of stocks on basis fo these 2 items , For example I can search on my software for stocks where RSI is above 50 and MACD above 0 or above its 9ema line, or can choose some diffrent option too
This can be done in Amibroker with ease. You can even define your custom search methods which need not have MACD or RSI, using custom indicators.