Help needed to avert loss on natural gas on 26/12/2013

ashu1234

Could anyone suggest the views on natural gas on 26/12/2013 ? What strategy might be adopted on that day ? I have bought 1 lot of natural gas on 23/12/2013 @280.4/- and trying earnestly to avert any loss. I am too much scared about it's trend. What should be done ? Please anyone help me.
Dont play positional unless u understand the game...entire mkt is long here...i dnt expect it to move in a hurry before testing 255/257 lvls..n m sure u ll sell iff in panic once it moves twds those lvls...i think the top is in place and we may continue to see some more downside.. Ii m shrt frm 277 lvls wid stops abv 280 fr a tgt of 256...
Better to book loss and take short position as per me....270 and below is inevitable and can go down to 260 in short term, no doubt long term view is of long, but correction is due.
I hope you have traded or taken a hint as per above discussion, I saw your another post on 30 dec regarding the same, but i think answer was already given here as stops above 280 and tentative target of around 260+, yesterday it bounced from 261.40 and it again trending in buy side now.

sumantra

I hope you have traded or taken a hint as per above discussion, I saw your another post on 30 dec regarding the same, but i think answer was already given here as stops above 280 and tentative target of around 260+, yesterday it bounced from 261.40 and it again trending in buy side now.
What might be the upper level before or after todays inventory at 9pm.